News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Anyone going to Bristol this weekend? (BCExpo)

Farted by Sinister Clock, May 08, 2013, 10:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinister Clock

Yo there.

I'm going to BCExpo this weekend in Bristol, as you may have guessed. Just wondering if anyone else is. I do actually have a spare bunk bed available for Ã,£20 at the hostel I'm staying at. It was the cheapest private room I could get for the night.

My main reasons for going there is I'm desperately trying to get a placement for next year. All or nothing, if I don't get it then I have to quickly find accommodation for uni next year.

AstronautClock

Sinister Clock

WrenchClock

Bristol is lovely, did you go on one of the river taxi things?

Sinister Clock

Quote from: WrenchClock;1947918Bristol is lovely, did you go on one of the river taxi things?

No, that sounds dumb. River dancing is enough, but river taxis!?

pop-tart

What the hell is a river taxi?

I was in Wisconsin once and they had these ambhibious trucks from WW2 converted into these tour buses where they'd drive you around and show you the "sights." For $25 a ticket I was like "can I drive it? I want to drive.." 'No, sir we don't do that.' "I want to drive. I am the king and I'm driving.."

They made me leave..

WrenchClock

Basically ferries that take you up to the city and about. I think this is it

Sinister Clock

I can understand going on one of those maybe in like Rome or Amsterdam or somewhere, but Bristol? I saw like ten piles of puke everywhere, half of them were inside. I don't think they were even drunk, they were just so disgusted to be in Bristol.

AstronautClock

WrenchClock

It's because it's built on a river, homie

Sinister Clock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1947959lol rome? dont you mean venice

Rome, Venice, Portugal, Scotland, all basically the same thing.