News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

didn't know this was a dripfeed from that guy who got sued by nintendo. I guess that's what the multiple leaks are, and there's gonna be more over the years perhaps. anyways what the fuck is all this

I prefer this to the final level select

https://i.imgur.com/elubt3e.mp4

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

so THAT'S why the hit blocks have closed eyes. the unhit blocks used to as well.

huh

yoshi elder?

vb mario style plane hopping?

racial sensitivity

and more!

edit: more

PhantomCatClock

look at that long legged yilf

PolyhedronClock

PolyhedronClock

the YI beta had a much cooler world map though

PhantomCatClock

what would yoshi's island for snes be like if they never released and kept working on it full time until today

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 24, 2020, 11:51:43 PM
what would yoshi's island for snes be like if they never released and kept working on it full time until today
a kickstarter game that actually gets worked on

funny that nintendo reuses stuff this old.

so far this amounts to a very small fraction of the 2tb that the entire hack contained. I bet a good chunk of that is larger later games. n64 and gamecube games, assets and etc would probably be bigger. at the rate we're going we'll see earthbound 64 before we die. only a week before but hey you'll live to see it.

also apparently the code for the nes mario games and super mario all stars is damn near identical. you didn't need much to port from nes to snes. neat.

PhantomCatClock

well how about that. today I learned the processor in the SNES is, despite the name, considered part of the Ricoh 65XX line and is in fact based on the 6502

let's buy arm and wait twenty years for it to pay for itself

PolyhedronClock

PolyhedronClock

starting to think toad flipping the bird in doki doki panic was intentional

PolyhedronClock

internal chat logs

PolyhedronClock

PhantomCatClock

there will never be two terabytes of sega leaks because sega has never put two terabytes of effort into anything there i said it

PolyhedronClock

f bomb in the lttp source code

RobClock

all that stuff was super neat

k9

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on July 24, 2020, 09:06:52 PM

the colouring on that is beautiful, I love it. I like all the YL stuff, that game kicks ass. Did anyone play the last Yoshi game, Crafted World? I thought it was really really good.

PhantomCatClock

I'm sure those are just placeholder colors for a special effect or another palette

Slurpee

bowser is a moomin

Slurpee