News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

itt we discuss girclock

Farted by DingleberryClock, September 17, 2020, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMPEEEM

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on September 17, 2020, 04:35:56 PM
Quote from: Clocktopus on September 17, 2020, 03:57:22 PM
There is no shitfitting except for the people getting banned. Gir didn't make a fuss about it at all.

It sounds like you are against moderation in general, Grey, every community run by adults has moderation, I don't get why that's embarrassing to you. There's a difference between jokingly insulting a friend and being genuinely mean to people and trying to make them feel unwelcome. If you're suggesting we should sit back and allow our chat to be filled with slurs and name calling and people being genuinely assholes then I am going to have to disagree. If you think that's a chat you'd be interested in you're free to check out Virus' Clock Crew discord, I'm sure you can get someone to invite you. Not sure how long you'll last though, people keep flocking from over there to the real Clock Crew discord and letting us know how much nicer it is.

Also, K9, you are so god damn cool, there has been so much drama recently inside of the discrrd itself. In fact, we had a really awful time yesterday chatting.

Aw thanks octo

This is da best thread evah

Also I think Grey's problem is that your moderation can be really annoying sometimes, like that time you kicked me because I made the joke about you writing the GG allin song. Like cmon lmfao
1. I dont think thats greys problem at all and if it is lets hear it from him, but i doubt we will since im pretty sure he has no knowledge of any of your or anyone elses bans or kicks

2. A few weeks ago you proposed perma banning me from the discord for fun, so i mean if yourr down with that then why take it so personally when you get kicked. I mean if you enjoy being with us then act like it,and if you dont, then there shouldnt be a problem

GreyClock

Will you fucking lea
Quotern how to [/
] bitch.

Anyway, one last time before I crysturbate myself to sleep.

I'll say this, using AMPM as an example: he only started posting here again this month. His last post before that was from 2014. Frankly, I figured he had maybe caught a brain parasite and died. Or maybe he had gotten married and had a bunch of kids. Who knows? Instead he's doing some lame shit on a discord somewhere. (Again, not AMPM specifically, I'm just speaking academically.)

For me, this isn't some free speech issue or a case against moderation. It's nothing more than a sociological observation about what a bunch of lameoids you guys are. Dingleberry for being as edgy as a fucking balloon, stuck in his prepubescent ways and you guys for taking his bait. You should know better, also you're all probably at least thirty. That's what's embarrassing. I don't care what anyone does on any discord. Like I said, I barely even knew it existed.

Also, to be completely honest I'm just stirring a little shit for a bit of old fashioned fun. I don't care and neither should you. Kisses.

k9

Quote from: AMPEEEM on September 17, 2020, 04:50:59 PM
2. A few weeks ago you proposed perma banning me from the discord for fun, so i mean if yourr down with that then why take it so personally when you get kicked. I mean if you enjoy being with us then act like it,and if you dont, then there shouldnt be a problem

how do you even remember that I posted that into the one hour chat once just to fuck around, I barely even knew who you were at that point I hadn't really talked to you

AMPEEEM

Lame shit on a discord? Wtf are you talking about, why are you attacking me all of a sudden for being social in a chat room?  Its probably less lame than whats going on on the forum, since its actually fun and involves laughs.  And again, there was no bait taken, a guy acted was unironically mean and got slapped for it, thats it.

GreyClock

Quote from: AMPEEEM on September 17, 2020, 05:06:26 PM
Lame shit on a discord? Wtf are you talking about, why are you attacking me all of a sudden for being social in a chat room?  Its probably less lame than whats going on on the forum, since its actually fun and involves laughs.  And again, there was no bait taken, a guy acted was unironically mean and got slapped for it, thats it.
I didn't know you couldn't read?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Clocktopus on September 17, 2020, 03:57:22 PMIf you're suggesting we should sit back and allow our chat to be filled with slurs and name calling
yeah sure that sounds fun

GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL
GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL
GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A GYPSY PROSTITUTE WHO IS ALSO A HETEROSEXUAL

VuBawlsClock

Why does people are upset being kicked when you can back it in with while clicking a few links huh
Fuck anonfrog

Clocktopus

Grey is not in the discord, K9.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

god damn it the forum fucked up all my unicode swastikas and hammer+sickles and I had to edit it out what kind of piece of shit establishment is this

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I thought the word sickle had a C in it

Clocktopus

Grey, you aren't even on the discord and have no idea what you are talking about. How is it taking to the bait to just ban him and move on? The only one making a fuss here is you and Dingleberry and Miraclefruit when he jumps in.

GreyClock

Quote from: Clocktopus on September 17, 2020, 05:33:46 PMGrey, you aren't even on the discord and have no idea what you are talking about. How is it taking to the bait to just ban him and move on? The only one making a fuss here is you and Dingleberry and Miraclefruit when he jumps in.
Can someone who wasn't deprived of oxygen at birth explain it to him?

GreyClock

AMPEEEM

Quote from: GreyClock on September 17, 2020, 06:01:07 PM
I

WAS

FUCKING

WITH

YOU
Well u suck at it
Edit: imho

GreyClock

AMPEEEM

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 17, 2020, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: Clocktopus on September 17, 2020, 03:57:22 PMIf you're suggesting we should sit back and allow our chat to be filled with slurs and name calling
yeah sure that sounds fun

GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A GYPSY PROSTITUTE WHO IS ALSO A HETEROSEXUAL

Seethis is actually more cute and funny

AMPEEEM

Quote from: GreyClock on September 17, 2020, 06:07:11 PM
Clearly...
Yes

If by "fucking with someone" you mean playfully teasing, which is the positive defintion of fucking with someone then i tbink u suck at it, imho. If youre fucking with them by being purposefully obtuse thats something else

Clocktopus

Ah the "I was just joking" excuse.

Lovely.

Clocktopus

Grey is the type to insult somebody on the street and then shout out "IT WAS JUST A PRANK" when they start beating his ass.