News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

itt we discuss girclock

Farted by DingleberryClock, September 17, 2020, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on September 17, 2020, 05:02:17 PM
Also, to be completely honest I'm just stirring a little shit for a bit of old fashioned fun. I don't care and neither should you. Kisses.

i wonder what greyclock's intentions in this thread were?

Clocktopus

Quote from: RobClock on September 17, 2020, 07:02:39 PM
Quote from: GreyClock on September 17, 2020, 05:02:17 PM
Also, to be completely honest I'm just stirring a little shit for a bit of old fashioned fun. I don't care and neither should you. Kisses.

i wonder what greyclock's intentions in this thread were?

Saying you don't give a shit when you act like you give a shit for 2 pages doesn't mean shit.

RobClock

Objection, your honor, conjecture of author intent!

VuBawlsClock

Be if and or what if how I then know and also
Fuck anonfrog

Kaijuclock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 17, 2020, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: Clocktopus on September 17, 2020, 03:57:22 PMIf you're suggesting we should sit back and allow our chat to be filled with slurs and name calling
yeah sure that sounds fun

GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL
GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL
GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A HETEROSEXUAL GIRCLOCK IS A GYPSY PROSTITUTE WHO IS ALSO A HETEROSEXUAL

See, this is actually funny. This is not done out of malice. This is poking fun in a general, nice way. I do not mind this.

This is not what fucking happened. Thanks.

PhantomCatClock

Kaijuclock

Clocktopus

flounderman, you're the exception ;)

screwdriver_clock

I should've taken Grey's advice back in '06 and gotten the fuck out of here.

If I did maybe I wouldn't have had to see him act like such a pissbaby 14 years later.

https://youtu.be/ggWyUEuGcWY&t=157

PhantomCatClock

I think you guys read more emotion in Grey's first post on the second page than there was

other than that keep up the good work

VCRClock

if you or a loved one had a strong emotional reaction to a greyclock post in this thread, you may be entitled to compensation
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

jesus vcr i'm trying to become more inclusive these days and now you call everyone entitled. you're making me look bad and i already look pretty bad

k9

I said send in the gas like 2 pages ago and NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE

Clocktopus

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 17, 2020, 11:15:10 PM
I think you guys read more emotion in Grey's first post on the second page than there was

other than that keep up the good work
How emotional was he when he said I suffered from Oxygen Deprivation on a scale of 1-10?

PolyhedronClock

every additional k9 post in this thread will strip him of an award

VCRClock

Quote from: Clocktopus on September 18, 2020, 12:35:00 AM
How emotional was he when he said I suffered from Oxygen Deprivation on a scale of 1-10?

i really think you're beginning to hurt yourself here
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

that was in response to you reading the exact post i was talking about, and not very.