News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

For the cheap seats

Farted by GreyClock, September 18, 2020, 03:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyClock

Seeing as the thread was gassed before I could say my piece, allow me to edify:

Post one:
QuoteBickering about whatever the fuck. [...] but to still care about any of this type shit after some twenty odd years on the internet, goddamn...
I then proceed to bicker about shit myself, clearly I was being ironical.

Post three:
QuoteLike, I could call GirClock a fruit salad with a side of sliced cock.
Or Dingleberry a microcephalic shitrag who likes to go out and cut horses at night.
Or [insert insult here: AMPM can't read / Hyundai was oxygen deprived.]
Or myself a pretentious cunt, in the shared understanding that it doesn't mean anything.
I thought we crossed that bridge a long time ago.

Post four:
QuoteAlso, to be completely honest I'm just stirring a little shit for a bit of old fashioned fun. I don't care and neither should you. Kisses.

I succesfully baited you guys by chastising you for being baitable, I sincerely hope you can see that? My entire point being that that shouldn't even be possible still. (Hence, the "crossed that bridge" comment and all that stuff about you being lame.) At this point in time, at our presumed ages, after all these years and years and years spent making weird fucking movies and posts. For you to get all bent out of shape and then dare question my motives and emotions in some feeble attempt at a deflect? You bunch of lamos.

I AM OPERATING ON SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE
THE THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN GOLDMINED

Now on your merry ways.

PhantomCatClock

in fairness it was clearly going to be a touchy thread and being a fake butthead knowing full well it was in a powder keg is just being a butthead

DiscoBallClock

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

VCRClock

I gassed the thread because it looked like the people who were overreacting weren't going to stop
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

Quote from: VCRClock on September 18, 2020, 08:50:10 AM
I gassed the thread because it looked like the people who were overreacting weren't going to stop

[u2]iIwbAUVV1yI[/u2]

never not relevant

k9

I suggested gassing it pg1 where is my mod power SON

also lmao Grey Clock was doing some Revolver Ocelot shit

RobClock

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on September 18, 2020, 11:03:52 AM
I suggested gassing it pg1 where is my mod power SON

also lmao Grey Clock was doing some Revolver Ocelot shit

Quote from: ClockCrew Forum Rules and Guidelines on November 11, 2019, 11:17:31 AM
No Mod/Admin Begging
Given the proper circumstances, a normal member may sometimes be elevated to a position of authority. However, the one way to show that you are not fit for this position is to ask for it. If you're fit for the position, we will find you, not vice-versa. Violations of this rule will generally result in a Warning, and repeated offenses will escalate from there.

No Lock Begging
There is no need to request that a topic be locked simply because the original poster (you or another) has had his request fulfilled. If there are other people who have more to add, they will do so; otherwise, the topic will simply fall to the bottom naturally with no intervention. If the original poster decides that it is necessary to lock his/her own topic, he or she has the ability to do so. If the topic needs to be locked, then it will be done. Violations of this rule will generally result in a Warning, and repeated offenses will escalate from there.

No Mod-Playing or 'Mini-Modding'
As a member of this forum, it is considered inappropriate for you to take any sort of prohibitive action against another by acting as a member of the moderation team would. This includes such posting faux pas as "I'm telling a mod!", and "This is SPAM". We welcome Private Messages alerting us to such incidents, at which point we will take care of it. Violation of this will result in a Warning, and repeated offenses will escalate from there.

tl;dr shut up k9

Clocktopus

I think it says something for you to go on about this pointless shit for 3 pages and then a topic at your presumed age.

GreyClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 18, 2020, 04:09:38 AMin fairness it was clearly going to be a touchy thread and being a fake butthead knowing full well it was in a powder keg is just being a butthead
That's precisely the point though and my whole problem with that thread to begin with. Like I said, I thought we had evolved beyond that petty shit years ago. So where better to address it? I wanted to have some fun with it and I did, it worked beautifully. Hopefully the people who reacted poorly will reflect on that and grow some thicker skin, probably not. (See below.)

Obviously I'm not going to get the same results in a thread with an in depth discussion on various types of mold. Nor would I ever feel the need to disrupt such a thread. For me the whole charm of this place is that you can just unload your mundane or esoteric topics and maybe get a nice conversation going.

If that makes me a butthead, so be it.

Quote from: Clocktopus on September 18, 2020, 01:18:48 PM
I think it says something for you to go on about this pointless shit for 3 pages and then a topic at your presumed age.
Think what you will. Life is just a sequence of pointless shit and somewhere in there I had a good laugh at your expense.

Clocktopus

Jokes on you I was BAITING YOU THIS ENTIRE TIME

How does it feel for the tables to turn on you?

Kaijuclock

I reiterate that I have not insulted anyone and was pulling moderation duties. A thread about this has already been gassed, and the fact that another thread, about that topic, has stood here for so long today is quite baffling.

Clocktopus

Yeah, I still don't quite get how the whole baiting thing is on topic besides "I WAS FUCKING WITH YOU."

VCRClock

Quote from: Clocktopus on September 18, 2020, 01:34:03 PM
Jokes on you I was BAITING YOU THIS ENTIRE TIME

How does it feel for the tables to turn on you?

oh yes, octopusclock, it's definitely different people looking foolish now

Quote from: Girclock on September 18, 2020, 01:43:29 PM
I reiterate that I have not insulted anyone and was pulling moderation duties. A thread about this has already been gassed, and the fact that another thread, about that topic, has stood here for so long today is quite baffling.

a reminder that backseat moderation, no matter how old you are, is still obnoxious

ok now everyone's said their piece right? :^)
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew