News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

wow my clockname is garbage

Farted by I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I, December 16, 2013, 10:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

I think it's time for my, like, 4th new clockname. Suggestions please. Maybe leech clock? I dunno, I just know that it was an awful idea to pick a name based off a show.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Lump Clock

Slurpee

leech is good. is it taken? be leech.

VCRClock

ImProbablyNotGonnaMakeAnyMoviesWithThisCharacterSoItDoesntReallyMatterWhatICallMyselfClock

You should probably just change your name to Bloboosh or something and make up an avatar if having a Clock avatar matters to you. Masquatto looked like an iron waffle. rofflewaff
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

NintendoClock

patriotclock

deweyclock. its time to embrace who you really are

pop-tart

AnkhClock

Remember though: The easier you are to draw, the higher the likelihood is that you'll be in one of my movies.

There's a reason Chalk's in like every one of my flashes.

PolyhedronClock

miracle fruit

Lump Clock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1964841hi garbage

hue hue

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

pretty sure garbageclock is already taken god damn it bloboosh how many names must you steal to satisfy your gluttonous lust for plagiarism????

miracle fruit

hes not garbageclock hes just garbage

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

Are we talking about bad clock names in this thread? Can I play?

patriotclock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1964845pretty sure garbageclock is already taken god damn it bloboosh how many names must you steal to satisfy your gluttonous lust for plagiarism????

lol

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VCRClock;1964829ImProbablyNotGonnaMakeAnyMoviesWithThisCharacterSoItDoesntReallyMatterWhatICallMyselfClock

You should probably just change your name to Bloboosh or something and make up an avatar if having a Clock avatar matters to you. Masquatto looked like an iron waffle. rofflewaff
so, according to you, he should be BLOBBOOSH clock? i strangely liked him being mighty-boosh clock.
Quote from: NintendoClock;1964830Just be blobclock.

Who cares.
miracle fruit.
Quote from: PatriotClock;1964831deweyclock. its time to embrace who you really are
what's a ''dewey''?
Quote from: pop-tart;1964832bannedforshittythreadclock
i laughed alot harder than i should for this. great post!
Quote from: AnkhClock;1964834Remember though: The easier you are to draw, the higher the likelihood is that you'll be in one of my movies.
There's a reason Chalk's in like every one of my flashes.
well, you never put ME in your movies, sir! :(
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1964845pretty sure garbageclock is already taken god damn it bloboosh how many names must you steal to satisfy your gluttonous lust for plagiarism????
hahahahahaha

also, mighty-boosh: i have TWO suggestions:
either

1) stay mighty-boosh-clock, because it's a nice name, OR:

be
2) DITTO-CLOCK. seriously. it's a pokemon, its blob-ish, and it can be any colour you like, blue yellow, purple, pink(?).
tell me what you think about that!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RobClock

EvilBeanClock

you will always be blob clock

truth

AstronautClock