News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

deviantART

Farted by Money, August 17, 2009, 05:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koalaclock

I left Sheezyart around a couple of years ago, as I no longer had the time to make stupid shit people could like (Literally, stupid short flashes made in about an hour)

The stuff was too low a calibre for Newgrounds, so I went to Deviantart with it. They didnt recieve views, and neither did my more serious work.

I've pretty much shunned Deviantart, Sheezyart now. Most of my stuff goes straight to Youtube, and occasionally Newgrounds when I make REAL stuff.

LimewireClock

I like DeviantArt, I think it's a fairly good site.
And it's only a Furry Faggotry site if you actually bother to search for it, I have seen extremely little furry stuff on the recently submitted submissions.

I also have an account there and am planning on getting a yearly subscription.
naw

Money

Quote from: mrSimon;1650749I left Sheezyart around a couple of years ago, as I no longer had the time to make stupid shit people could like (Literally, stupid short flashes made in about an hour)

The stuff was too low a calibre for Newgrounds, so I went to Deviantart with it. They didnt recieve views, and neither did my more serious work.

I've pretty much shunned Deviantart, Sheezyart now. Most of my stuff goes straight to Youtube, and occasionally Newgrounds when I make REAL stuff.
Yeah, the flashes on deviantART are very crappy and it looks like they only spent a few minutes on it. They don't really spend time on it, and they have way lower standards than Newgrounds.

FishbagClock

Quote from: Light Limewire ∞;1650753I like DeviantArt, I think it's a fairly good site.
And it's only a Furry Faggotry site if you actually bother to search for it, I have seen extremely little furry stuff on the recently submitted submissions.

Some people in this thread have already demonstrated that searching anything will come up with furry shit.
jkldc

Money

Quote from: FishbagClock;1650772Some people in this thread have already demonstrated that searching anything will come up with furry shit.
lmao

Money

Quote from: TheCheshireClock;1650043It's pretty cool, actually. I mean yeah, there's a lot of anime shit, and emo shit, but if you can get past the shit, there is actually a lot of good art. However, it is irritating when you search "Alice in Wonderland" and the first thing you get is this:

Uuuuuugggghhh :facepalm:
Yeah, I have to say, some stuff on deviantART are very beautiful. And I know, it is annoying when you get all this Sonic and anime stuff. :mad:

Money

Quote from: Light Limewire ∞;1650753I like DeviantArt, I think it's a fairly good site.

I also have an account there and am planning on getting a yearly subscription.
And yeah, you're right, sometimes when I search for something, I actually get beautiful images like this: http://antispy.deviantart.com/art/Sunset-29632748, but some other times when I look at the "recently submitted" part of deviantART I get a bunch of anime stuff, and some Naruto flashes made in a few minutes. Well I guess that's because deviantART has a WAY lower standard than Newgrounds, which is why stuff on there that lots of people like would most likely be blammed if it was on Newgrounds.

salmonberryclock

Quote from: mrSimon;1650749I left Sheezyart around a couple of years ago, as I no longer had the time to make stupid shit people could like (Literally, stupid short flashes made in about an hour)

The flashes team?
Quote from: Chaotic Silly Putty;1669531All I ever eat are big cocks.

FishbagClock

hey MrSimon remember all that SheezyArt drama with you and Wonchop? that was funny. It was like an internet war between you and your friends like Rubber Ninja and stuff between Wonchop and all his 12 year old fan boys. And everyone would make hate flashes at each other like it was an ePunch or something and then they would get front paged.   Good times.
jkldc

Money

Well I won't say deviantART is THAT bad but when you submit something, normally they won't recieve any views. After one hour, my flash on Newgrounds has 200-300 views, yet on deviantART it has around 20, maybe if I'm lucky. And whenever you give them a bad review or comment, even if you're not being rude and you are giving them constructive criticism politely they still seem to get mad, and sometimes, maybe their response would say "F U" or something like that. Other times, they just hide your comment because they can't take any constructive criticism.

Money

Quote from: Money;1652005Well I won't say deviantART is THAT bad but when you submit something, normally they won't recieve any views. After one hour, my flash on Newgrounds has 200-300 views, yet on deviantART it has around 20, maybe if I'm lucky. And whenever you give them a bad review or comment, even if you're not being rude and you are giving them constructive criticism politely they still seem to get mad, and sometimes, maybe their response would say "F U" or something like that. Other times, they just hide your comment because they can't take any constructive criticism.
It isn't always like that, though. Sometimes they accept it.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Money;1652531It isn't always like that, though. Sometimes they accept it.

Whatever is this wonderful button labelled "edit? I wonder what it does...
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Money

Quote from: FishbagClock;1651947hey MrSimon remember all that SheezyArt drama with you and Wonchop? that was funny. It was like an internet war between you and your friends like Rubber Ninja and stuff between Wonchop and all his 12 year old fan boys. And everyone would make hate flashes at each other like it was an ePunch or something and then they would get front paged. Good times.
lmao

buttplug

buttplug

Money

BlackberryClock

Sheep

salmonberryclock

Quote from: SheepClock;1652772Fur Affinity.

more like fur affagotry!
Quote from: Chaotic Silly Putty;1669531All I ever eat are big cocks.

FishbagClock

Quote from: salmonberryclock;1653005more like fur affagotry!

OH SNAP
jkldc