News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Day the Earth Stood Still - staring Keanu Reeves

Farted by Randy Pearson, July 20, 2008, 05:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Pearson

Quote from: IMDBThe Day the Earth Stood Still is a 2008 science fiction film, a remake of the 1951 film of the same name. Directed by Scott Derrickson and starring Keanu Reeves as Klaatu, the film updates the Cold War themes of nuclear warfare, to the more contemporary concerns of man against nature,[1] as well as their generally violent nature against one another.

I saw the trailer to this when I went to see The Dark Knight. I have to say, even though I'm sad that this film is sure to absolutely bury the original (by which I mean it will ensure that nobody will even attempt to see the original because this one is a big special-effects movie), but in the film defense, the trailer does make it look rather good. (I originally thought it was going to be a Blade Runner remake.)

[u2]A_bNDv0-ZrU[/u2]
[u2]hFF7jzVfSB0[/u2]
It feels good to say what I want. It feels good to knock things down. It feels good to see the disgust in their eyes. It feels good and I\'m gonna go wild. SPRAY! PAINT! THE! WALLS!

Slurpee

Quote from: Predator;1367316I have to say, even though I'm sad that this film is sure to absolutely bury the original (by which I mean it will ensure that nobody will even attempt to see the original because this one is a big special-effects movie)
planet of the apes.