News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Are there any normal girls here?

Farted by Losperman, August 12, 2019, 01:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Losperman

As I understand it, Ill wait for an answer to my personal messages for a long time, so I am writing here!

Actually, Ive on your forum a long time ago, but I had to register again - why, Ill tell you later.
Recently, I broke up with my wife (some people know her here!), and I've been chatting on dating sites for 2 years. It's a shame, but it's true.
Dating sites disappointed me. Too many perverts and just dumb women. I like strong intellectuals. I am an engineer, but also I'm trying myself in the modeling business. ... ;)

Oh yeah, I'm 36, and I love online chat rooms))) instagram, skype. I'll reply only with a personal message! But I can answer in the evening only - I'm running away for a while!
I hope for a serious relationship. Write, maybe I'm lucky here.

Post changed:
Great, the photo didnt load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7mozA-ptI

P.S. RobClock! Dont write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

RobClock

RobClock? Who is RobClock? I am Guy Incognito

VCRClock

Please pee on me if I'm on Yahoo Chat.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Clocktopus

PhantomCatClock

and I'm NORMAL LIKE THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOLF