News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Who wants a shasta++ award

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, August 05, 2011, 01:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: GodClock;1834804hey where the heck are me real rewards start pullin some weight around here guys sheesh

Nope, the award system is now going to be entirely about self serving popularity contest awards. Expect the golden flounderdick of achievement soon.

Asshatclock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

WrenchClock

RobClock

on clocktopia we had Grey --

Biggskoo

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1834828Nope, the award system is now going to be entirely about self serving popularity contest awards. Expect the golden flounderdick of achievement soon.

what do you mean "now"

GodClock

thank you SOBE. do we not have awards older than 2007?
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

BilliardBall10

well, i had two litterature awards for beeing in snake's writing contests, and one, for beeing a comic maker.
i m
iss the comic(z) pages.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

patriotclock

Kodiakclock

Its been so long but I know I got a bill murray award in 2007 im p sure.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

AmberArachnidClock

FileCabinetClock

the man, the legend

Topcatyo

You know before I was like "I wish they'd give me the shasta++ award" but then I realized I can just give it to myself.

So I did.

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

AnkhClock

Give me all the awards to reflect my magnificence tia

buttplug

clockradioclock

I'm still waiting on that spriteremix≠≠

It's all I need to complete my collection!
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

AnkhClock

Quote from: AnkhClock;1835748Give me all the awards to reflect my magnificence tia

come on guys

E: thanks! (now give me all the other awards too)

D.VaClock

D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!