News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

PASS THE SPAM PART TWO: CA$H MONEY MILLIONAIRE MOTHERFUCKERS

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, May 10, 2014, 03:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBeanClock

i can do something if you give me all of tomorrow

AnkhClock

sure.

I mean, whoever declares they're doing a part can do it. This is Pass the Spam, after all.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: EvilBeanClock;1972615i can do something if you give me all of tomorrow

Got an idea for directly after Pop's, or can I still do one t'night? Probably gonna start in an hourish, if you aren't asleep

AnkhClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1972619Got an idea for directly after Pop's, or can I still do one t'night? Probably gonna start in an hourish, if you aren't asleep

Quote from: AnkhClock;1972618whoever declares they're doing a part can do it. This is Pass the Spam, after all.

just so this post isn't completely empty:

[u2]boNRVXR7bqg[/u2]

screwclock

PhantomCatClock

IF YOU START RIGHT NOW because I hate what I have right now and I'd like to either back out or start over

PhantomCatClock

EvilBeanClock

not sure what to do now. i need to be told something by someone in charge

patriotclock

Quote from: EvilBeanClock;1972637not sure what to do now. i need to be told something by someone in charge

make part

BilliardBall10

Quote from: EvilBeanClock;1972637not sure what to do now. i need to be told something by someone in charge

do a part, and make it spammy!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

In fact, for the next part, just put the text "INTERMISSION" on the screen and play the entirety of Yoko Ono's Don't Worry

EvilBeanClock

pop-tart

BilliardBall10

Quote from: screwclock;1972622WAIT IM BACK CAN I PLEASE DO A PART

do a part!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

and then strawberry punches him so hard the INVERT mask layer comes undone and IT WAS ORANGE CLOCK THE WHOLE TIME WHAT A TWIST

that part is beautiful, 10/5

EvilBeanClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1972684and then strawberry punches him so hard the INVERT mask layer comes undone and IT WAS ORANGE CLOCK THE WHOLE TIME WHAT A TWIST

omg please do this someone

DurianClock

What's the part order now? I'm a little confused.