News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I just realised

Farted by Darkcherry, September 24, 2014, 12:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkcherry

The Clock Crew was a product of it's time.

pop-tart

Has anyone ever actually written like a dissertation or anything about why the CC may have become what it did? You know, talking about the amateur flash movement and the events of 9/11 and the early years of internet trolling and delicious baked hams and all that perfect storm shit?

AstronautClock

pissing off people is funny when you are 14 and also when youre older but you dont feel as motivated

Darkcherry

Quote from: AstronautClock;1976280pissing off people is funny when you are 14 and also when youre older but you dont feel as motivated

I was never really in it for the pissing people off. I was more in it for trying to do impressive looking things on the internet so people would tell me how impressive my things on the internet looked.

So of course eventually trying to become a DJ took up all my time.

BilliardBall10

pfffft being a clock is fun.
pissing off 14 year olds, and chewing bubblegum.
and we are all out of bubblegums.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1976279Has anyone ever actually written like a dissertation or anything about why the CC may have become what it did? You know, talking about the amateur flash movement and the events of 9/11 and the early years of internet trolling and delicious baked hams and all that perfect storm shit?

we should get Slurpee or Corpsegrinder on that. New York Times best seller for certain.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart;1976279Has anyone ever actually written like a dissertation or anything about why the CC may have become what it did? You know, talking about the amateur flash movement and the events of 9/11 and the early years of internet trolling and delicious baked hams and all that perfect storm shit?

i have written 2 ''books'' about the CC:

one talking about the story of the cc, and how one troll become the leader of the cc (a synopsis of our cc history from 2001-to the recent years)
and its called historica clockia (or book of clocks-TM)

and the other one is a fictional book about the mythology and the journey of the CC from nonexistence to fame, from fame to conflict, then after many duels and hardships back to oblivion, and then.... its a secret.
this book is named the ''the clock kingdom''

but im too afraid to publish them because they might suck balls.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

patriotclock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1976370i have written 2 ''books'' about the CC:

one talking about the story of the cc, and how one troll become the leader of the cc (a synopsis of our cc history from 2001-to the recent years)
and its called historica clockia (or book of clocks-TM)

and the other one is a fictional book about the mythology and the journey of the CC from nonexistence to fame, from fame to conflict, then after many duels and hardships back to oblivion, and then.... its a secret.
this book is named the ''the clock kingdom''

but im too afraid to publish them because they might suck balls.

self publish them. I wanna read

BilliardBall10

im not sure. whats the best/cheapest way to publish a book or something?

PhantomCatClock

chisel it onto marble yourself and, to save on shipping, walk every order to the customer

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1976382chisel it onto marble yourself and, to save on shipping, walk every order to the customer

barney rubble, how many times have i told you this?
never follow me on my forums!

MelloYelloClock

Looking forward to this book to be released at my local Barnes and Noble.
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

PirateClock

i became a clock to meet young men and talk to them about my feelings.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

screwclock

You heard it here first 9/11 caused the Clock Crew!

Heliopios

Quote from: screwclock;1976814You heard it here first 9/11 caused the Clock Crew!

Osama Bin Laden
:]