News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: OFFICIAL CLOCK CREW CLOCKDAY 2015 COLLAB

Farted by patriotclock, January 14, 2015, 09:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

alright then.

phantomcat, would you be willing to make a mini-collab with me?
we can discuss the specs+details via PM's.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I'm actually trying to branch out artistically so for this year I will be submitting every medium newgrounds allows except for flash

ChocolateWaferClock

Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

PhantomCatClock

My part for this was so ambitious that I still work on it from time to time (like once per year since) and will be making it its own submission as soon as I officially stop believing in this

MentosClock

I would love if we could somehow finish this, if for no other reason than to have one last hurrah before the crew finishes its slow death. I've already done two parts, but I could probably find time to do a third.

PhantomCatClock

Purely for the sake of maybe, I guess I should start collecting FLAs just so people who have done parts won't end up being impossible to contact if I wait too long

PhantomCatClock

patriotclock

pop-tart

"Baby, you do you where my old FLAs are?

"What? I don't even know what the hell a FLA is. You wanna look for something, go look for the bottom of the sink under the dishes you said you were going to wash."

"I'm sorry ... some of us work more than 6 hours a day. I'll get to it after you get all your make-up and hair crap out of the bathroom."

"Why can't you just do what you said you were going to do instead of coming back with some deflection?"

"Oh, like when you said if I gave you money to pay your car insurance you'd give it back to me that Friday, but instead you went shopping and bought $50 worth of ingredients to make organic treats for the dogs? FOR THE DOGS. They drink from the damn toilet, for Christ's sake Katie."

This might take a while.

RobClock

PhantomCatClock