News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Dear SplatterClock,

Farted by TorchClock, September 08, 2008, 03:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

SnakeClock

HeinekenClock

Shit should've been gassed after one post

ToyotaClock

HeinekenClock

Quote from: ToyotaClock;1398753FUC KYOU SPLATTER
Oh boy

ToyotaClock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1398760Oh boy

what up heiny

SnakeClock

Come on Splats, you can do better than TorchClock.

WreckingBallClock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1398751Shit should've been gassed after one post
Then Goldmine'd after 2.

Quote from: SnakeClock;1245621Come on Splats, you can do better than TorchClock. I've always loved you more than him. Don't you remember those passionate nights when I slithered into your rectum, and we fapped to each other? Come back to me Splats! COOOOOMMMMEEE BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKK!

SnakeClock

Quote from: Drake Bell;1398882Then Goldmine'd after 2.

Hey Drake, College sucked.

WreckingBallClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1398884Hey Drake, College sucked.
I was in College? Woah... must have been wasted or something.

SnakeClock

Quote from: Drake Bell;1398889I was in College? Woah... must have been wasted or something.

You were the star, and you were terrible. Your better half is doing so much better. He was funny in The Wackness.

PlateClock

WreckingBallClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1398891You were the star, and you were terrible. Your better half is doing so much better. He was funny in The Wackness.

Yeah. But The Wackness will never have a god awful Unrated  DVD, now will it?

But that's good, that Josh is better at movies. Even if he makes it famous and I still sing the same damn song when we're in our 80's... I'll never forget the time all of those nights we stayed awake playing with our Anal Matchbox cars.

WreckingBallClock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1398894you got it so terribly wrong.

It stopped being funny after page 4, when they stopped and we all commented.

SnakeClock

Quote from: Drake Bell;1398901Yeah. But The Wackness will never have a god awful Unrated  DVD, now will it?

Every movie ever has one of those. Hell, I think A Beautiful Mind did.

WreckingBallClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1398904Every movie ever has one of those. Hell, I think A mooi Mind did.

All of them? Sweet! I can't wait to get Fly Me To The Moon 3D in unrated. Lol, we were even masturbating during the movie, but don't let the police know.

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: Drake Bell;1398902It stopped being funny after page 4, when they stopped and we all commented.
I did it before it was cool
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

TorchClock

Listen babe I'm  really sorry I want to get back together. In private though. Away from these intruding faggots.

splatter

oh baby im sorry for what i said lets exchange bodily fluids then cut eachothers dicks off
<-       ->

TorchClock

Also SnakeClock. Fuck you. Splatter and I are best friends and best lovers. This is the best we both can do. Mainly because we're the best two people on earth.