News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Staw Wars Kid now a lawyer. Hopes to sue everyone on the fucking internet

Farted by Poltergeist, June 05, 2010, 09:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

Quebec is just there so school children can take field trips so they can make believe they're in France.

LimewireClock

I love how the guy writing that post got all angry towards the end. Pretty funny stuff lol
naw

WrenchClock

TomatoClock

Quote from: UshankaClock;1757371Those are some rosy cheeks!

arent they adorable?
Solanum lycopersicum

WrenchClock

Quote from: TomatoClock;1757373arent they adorable?

:o  - May i present, your Hono...
_poogle_  - D'awwwwwww!

Pineberry

I'm glad for him. Considering how he became famous, this is pretty much the best-case scenario for him. :D

Edit:
If I were him I'd have waited until now to take the people who uploaded the video to court, poison them beforehand and when they start to froth at the mouth pretend to force-choke them.
Quote from: Slurpee;1755441women are kitchen utensils and should be treated as such

WhiteSwordClock

I think if I was in the same case as Star Wars Kid, I'd probably do the same thing as him haha
WSC REIGNS SUPREME :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PolyhedronClock

I wonder if he planned on becoming a lawyer before becoming an internet star.

SpinningCubeClock

I like this comment on the article.

"OLD!!!!  This is way old, star wars kid has been around for a long time, i bet  he is all grown up now and doing something respectful....  get with the  times GW...."
hello

Topcatyo

Quote from: SpinningCubeClock;1757456I like this comment on the article.

"OLD!!!!  This is way old, star wars kid has been around for a long time, i bet  he is all grown up now and doing something respectful....  get with the  times GW...."
hahaha

peyoteclock

oh shit star wars kid is from trois rivieres i spent a day there once, i bought a girl a shirt, i didnt get laid, i was 15.

whatever

pop-tart

I agree with the article writer's comments. The kid should have not been such a pussy and just enjoyed his fame. He coulda done Comicons, talk shows, game stop store openings... instead he was a cry baby fagbag.

I don't care if I was famous for masturbating in Hillary Duff's shoes. I'd still be famous.

Pineberry

Quote from: Daves back;1757702I agree with the article writer's comments. The kid should have not been such a pussy and just enjoyed his fame. He coulda done Comicons, talk shows, game stop store openings... instead he was a cry baby fagbag.

I don't care if I was famous for masturbating in Hillary Duff's shoes. I'd still be famous.

You seem to not understand the human emotion of shame
Quote from: Slurpee;1755441women are kitchen utensils and should be treated as such

Topcatyo

Quote from: Pineberry;1757714You seem to not understand the human emotion of shame
Star Wars Kid seems to not understand the best way to cope with "shame".

Pineberry

Quote from: topcatyo;1757819Star Wars Kid seems to not understand the best way to cope with "shame".

Starting a promising career is a pretty good thing to do no matter why