News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I don't expect you guys to remember me

Farted by ChimeClock, May 21, 2014, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChimeClock

but for those who somehow do, I'd just like to say that during the past two to three years since I was absent I have come to terms that I was really, really gay this whole time

also I'm here again 'cause nostalgia I guess

pop-tart

I remember you! You helped with the Dickin' Around flash. I put you in my Diz Knee Land movie.

ChimeClock

yeah, I did take a part didn't I

sadly I haven't touched Flash since then, and I dunno if I'll have time to screw around with it again sometime soon, especially since I only have a laptop with only a touchpad with me now

but hey, nice to see that the peeps that I know of are still around

AbsintheClock

Being stuck with just a touchpad never stopped me. The trick is to tape your wrists down so you don't get fatigued.

miracle fruit

i remember that u are azn and thats all i remember

RobClock

I remember drawing you for a draw thread one time

welcome back!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Most of my memories of you involve the music forum. Also were you the guy with the japanese girl dogbutt avatar or was that bellclock

AstronautClock

AnkhClock

I remember you. So you're gay? Small world.

VCRClock

YOUUU DON'T REMEMBER ME
BUT
I REMEMBER YOU
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BilliardBall10

I remember you, you did some nice flash movies, and I generally liked your clock designs.
Welcome back!

Also absinthe is right, you CAN create art even in a laptop. Especially with a laptop.
Will you make any flash movies? Nice to have you back, man!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

ChimeClock

Quote from: AnkhClock;1971104I remember you. So you're gay? Small world.

transgender actually

got myself a bf and started popping pills this month so that's going alright I guess

(and before you ask, I don't associate myself with the crazies on Tumblr)

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1971108I remember you, you did some nice flash movies, and I generally liked your clock designs.
Welcome back!

Also absinthe is right, you CAN create art even in a laptop. Especially with a laptop.
Will you make any flash movies? Nice to have you back, man!

well we'll see, since I'll need to re-install Flash and will be taking classes throughout the summer

thanks for all the comments, guys

BilliardBall10

Quote from: ChimeClock;1971110transgender actually
got myself a bf and started popping pills this month so that's going alright I guess
well we'll see, since I'll need to re-install Flash and will be taking classes throughout the summer
thanks for all the comments, guys
good to know.
(sorry to ask, butââ,¬Â¦ by transgender, you mean you have.. completed the process?)
(again, sorry if I sound insensitive, Iââ,¬â,,¢m just curious, sorry.)
I hope that everything goes well for you, my friend!
And yes, your flash movies were always good, so yeah, I hope that you will do a few, if you have free time.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

ChimeClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1971115good to know.
(sorry to ask, butââ,¬Â¦ by transgender, you mean you have.. completed the process?)
(again, sorry if I sound insensitive, Iââ,¬â,,¢m just curious, sorry.)
I hope that everything goes well for you, my friend!
And yes, your flash movies were always good, so yeah, I hope that you will do a few, if you have free time.

oh no, I mean I just started the process this month :v

I don't mind any questions, feel free to ask anything

BoomStick Clock

AmberArachnidClock

That's awesome, glad to see some more diversity in this place. I hope it works out well and congrats on finding the courage to go through with that.

AnkhClock

Sweet that means more chicks in the clock crew

pop-tart

Quote from: ChimeClock;1971116I don't mind any questions, feel free to ask anything

I have problems seeing stuff from a distance. My nana says I should probably go see the eye doctor because I prob need glasses at least for when I drive. I don't want to go because I'm kinda afraid of that glaucoma machine where they blow air in your eyes.

What do?

PhantomCatClock

Ask your doctor to not blow air into your eyes

Mine's never done that to me, but I've asked him to stop dilating my eyes since they're fucking permanently partially dilated now (woohoo)

ChimeClock

you should check with your doctor anyways and ask about that, yeah