News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

BB10 is a terrorist

Farted by AbsintheClock, June 07, 2016, 08:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

if Trump was elected world president he would make a Purge night and somehow be the only survivor but then not even notice that there is nobody else on the planet

BilliardBall10

this just in

if trump wins, he told me that i will become the first pope of united states.

should i bless the CC if i become pope? y/n

also, im considering the idea of founding the clock knights order of holy americum.

kkthnx lolz

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

This just in

Bb10 has a rare form of early onset Alzheimer's disease

PhantomCatClock

clock knights of the holy amer- what?

also, went on NG and saw this in my feed http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/toonhole/prayers

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 17, 2016, 09:41:53 PM
clock knights of the holy amer- what?

clock knights of the holy americum. it will be a clock-american organisation that will be ruled & administered by the first cathedral of trumpinism, and i shall be its first pope/cool leader with a funny hat.

donald is designing our banner/insignia, and he's getting mad with those crayons! silly donald. :D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

the correct answer was i cum

BilliardBall10

in that case, you are a genius sir, and i congratulate you.

good job, Sir phantomcat of clock!

RenegadeClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 16, 2016, 09:07:27 PM
dick masterson wouldn't lie about trump not lying about it not being a wig

What's up with the new Maddox podcast? Did Dick quit or get fired?

RobClock

Fired, more or less. They had a falling out.  The abrupt ending to the show really was a shame, I loved that podcast. It also seemed really rude/unprofessional of Maddox to not mention Dick at all on the final episode.

And then there's the fact that he wiped the Biggest Problem itunes feed and replaced it with his new show, so anybody who was subscribed to Biggest Problem automatically became subscribed to 'The Best Debate in The Universe'. And then took down the website and replaced it with a soundcloud player.

RobClock

I gave both new shows a shot, and they're both a pretty mixed bag. Judging just by the first episodes, respectively, Dick easily came out on top. He had good chemistry with the guest co-host, talked about the end of The Biggest Problem which the fans were dying for, and had some funny shit to talk about. Maddox's show on the other hand was almost cringeworthy. Just him yelling into the void for an hour, broken up with a horribly unfunny bit where he pretends to be his own mother calling into the show. Even on a conceptual level, it seems flawed. Him arguing both sides of a debate is all well and good, but when you're playing devil's advocate it also helps that we aren't previously privvy to how you actually feel about the situation.

Second episodes though? Ehhh, Maddox's shines a little brighter. He brought on a co-host, thank fucking lord, who banters with him and calls him on the fact that he is clearly biased on one side of the 'debate', and there's actually some laughs to be had. Dick's show, on the other hand, was still good but the lack of a clear structure became apparent and even with the great guest, the episode felt kind of meandering and directionless. I'm hoping that will be rectified in future because I really like Dick, and by the end of the Biggest Problem he was the reason I was tuning in every week.

Seemed like out of the two of them he was consciously aware that it was supposed to be a comedy show, where Maddox was increasingly more prone to soapboxing about shit.

BilliardBall10

RenegadeClock

Quote from: RobClock on June 20, 2016, 01:37:37 PMIt also seemed really rude/unprofessional of Maddox to not mention Dick at all on the final episode.

Yeah, the fact that they were even having a final episode without him and offered no explanation was shitty. I haven't heard Dick's new show yet, but I pretty much agree with your points on Maddox's new show. Maddox probably wiped all the Biggest Problem episodes to avoid having to pay any royalties out to Dick.

Nice zinger BB10!

PhantomCatClock

Oh God dammit, the last episode I listened to was in December and I always planned on listening through them next time I was doing something boring. Better start sifting through torrent sites

RobClock

Dick backed up the old site to biggest.thedickshow.com so worry not

Be sure to listen to the SJW episode because I got a shout out in that one for some shitty ms paint fan art I did.

On this weeks episode dick also talks about the iTunes feed change and the site going down, so that's some interesting insight if you're the type of person who concerns themselves with the drama relating to podcasts they listen to.

Also Id like to point out that my offer to pay for this sites hosting in exchange for bb10's permaban still stands and is increasingly serious with every reply he makes to one of my posts.

PhantomCatClock

I remembered you saying that, then I came across that episode I think during a Runescape relapse (you really need podcasts to play that after being exposed to good MMOs) so I ran here and was like ROB ROB ROB but then remembered you mentioned it a few months earlier.

I'll get to it when I do, but listening chronologically, I just kinda want to know: what happened? Maddox and Dick disagreed so Maddox shut him out? Or was it actually the end of the season anyway so it was kind of the perfect time to explode over something small

RobClock

It's weird but in retrospect there's almost a clear divide in attitude between earlier and later episodes where you can tell they are genuinely getting on each other's nerves. There's an episode where asterios was cohost without dick where maddox said he was unavailable that day, whereas dick said on twitter that he was asked NOT to show up, and that is kind of seem as a tipping point between the two of them relationship wise

Of course at this point it's all just speculation base on what both of them have said (read: "ARE JON AND ARIN STILL FRIENDS??") but dick has publically stated that he's tried emailing maddox without recieving a reply and that maddox has since blocked him on twitter

BilliardBall10

guys, do you play runscape? its quite fun at times

AbsintheClock

Don't negotiate with the terrorist.

BilliardBall10

alright, i will not negotiate with you, man.