News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

THE DAY OF VUVUZELA_CLOCK'S RETURN IS FAST APPROACHING.

Farted by screwdriver_clock, January 24, 2013, 04:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screwdriver_clock

As some of you may know, VuvuzelaClock decided to do the most AMERICAN thing and join the US NAVY. As such, you all have had a severe lack of Vuvuzela in your life for these past 8 weeks. I gave him my address to communicate with someone in the outside world, and it seemed until now that he decided to ignore the offer.

Good news! He didn't! I just got a letter today!

Bad news! It was meant to be delivered in December! USPS lost it! How shocking, the USPS lost mail!

Well he didn't want me to give out the address to his barracks unless it was via PM. However, given he will be graduating soon, I think it would be wiser to prepare a WELCOME BACK event or something. Or just turn this thread into a welcome back thread, congrats, kudos, etc.

Photo(s) of letter for evidence:

Transcript:
Hello Matt! It's me, Derrick! Bootcamp is so great! Everyone here is so nice, smiles everywhere!.....NO. This place is horrible. I'm in Division 911, and it's an integrated performing division. So I at least somewhat get Saturdays "off". I got Colorguard Right Rifle, so I get to performe in 3 graduations including my own! I really hate RECRUIT HANDWRITING. We graduate on Jan. 25, so woooo.

Now onto CC Buisness! Can you hand my adress out to Pop-Tart, Bloboosh, and somebody else maybe. How is everthing in the CC? How is PassTheFlash5 going? End of the World collab? I'm excited to see progress/finished product when I get out. My sister might not be able to go so I have an extra slot for grad open. We are on our first Holiday Ruetine. It's p. nice so far. We only have one RDC who is pretty chill because we are her last Division. I'm also a stick. Stick 6. Our Division is FULL of IT's and CT's. Almost all of us are going to Pensacola. It's gonna be a plane ride from hell. My shipmates are awesome and we're really bonding.

So tell the CC I said hey! Only give my adress out through PM, can't risk having that out online. Start a thread asking who wants it. Well write back, I've got 10 more letters to write before holiday routine is over. Farewell for now! Holyshit we just got mail, I love this RDC... Bye!

Slurpee

screwdriver_clock

AbsintheClock

Vuvu and Screwdriver died from dysentery. Too much shit on a shingle. Gawd bless 'Mericuh.

PolyhedronClock

at this point we're going to have to open a sub forum for the navy. can't wait to see his ugly mug around here again <3

pop-tart

Hey I never got his address... now his cookies are stale. Nice goin SD

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Aw vuvu <3 I'm totally sending him a box of cookies. So awesome that he still thought of me too :D Can I snag that address?
EDIT: Oh wow, me and pop both mentioned cookies. whoops
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

screwdriver_clock

Appears Pops and Blob didn't read my post; He mailed it out in December, and USPS lost it. Twice. When I got the envelope it had 3 "unknown sender" stamps, it was marked for delivery on "January 32, 2013" and the USN logos on the envelope and the tracker were blacked out. I.E, as Absinthe would happily tell you, USPS sucks.

And yes RadioTube, I am. You should PM me what part of MD you're in so we can hang out.

Slurpee

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1937479When I got the envelope it had 3 "unknown sender" stamps, it was marked for delivery on "January 32, 2013"

This sounds like the premise of a Japanese horror movie.

pop-tart

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1937479Appears Pops and Blob didn't read my post.

I read it just fine. You're still at fault since the USPS is a faction of The Man and so are you.

I read it too. I just know that it's your fault, because you are a terrible person.

I'm just messing with you baby, gimme a kiss <3

PhantomCatClock

Aww, I wanted to send him a letter. I still got him a present that sucks and was on sale so he has that going for him

NintendoClock

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1937457at this point we're going to have to open a sub forum for the navy.

Also, you should actually do this if one more person goes to RTC

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Out of boot camp and ready to bomb some merterrorists.

VuBawlsClock

Link me to threads worth reading, i get laptop tomorrow at airport , im on liberty right n ow, eating with family lol. Missed u guys, talk to yall tomorrow!
Fuck anonfrog

AnkhClock