News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

VuvuzelaClock

Farted by screwdriver_clock, March 01, 2013, 05:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipple?

e
26 (100%)
e
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

screwdriver_clock

I think its high time that I take my trip away from being a staff member, hence why I'm not staying on staff as an incumbent this session through. I'd like to see some other members give a go at the whole moderating thing, so why not Vuvuzela? Great guy, great flashes, also in the navy I think he would be the perfect candidate for running a part of the site.

AbsintheClock

Why not? Long as he thinks he can show up and keep up his flash production.

pop-tart

If he is able to commit the time... sure.

TropicanaClock

I dont know him well, but he seems positive on all aspects(animations and posts I've seen). Gets my vote.

VuBawlsClock

Oh my, I'm honored. I would definitely be up to it

I am the mod you all deserve
Fuck anonfrog

PolyhedronClock

Vuvu has always been a willing and participating clock, who's quite literally might have one of the best flash outputs in the entire crew. He's never gone apeshit before, is very humble, and has always been a good person to other people.

I think it'd be great to have him on the staff.

AbbaZabaClock

Sure why not. But all the other reasons. Not cause hes IN THE NAVY sdc >_>
We\'ll be back shortly.

PolyhedronClock

turns out this is a government conspiracy to take over the clockcrew.

PhantomCatClock

I think we should relax and trust these navy clocks and maybe be extra nice to them

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1940893I think we should relax and trust these navy clocks and maybe be extra nice to them

Someone knows what's best for them ;)

Lump Clock

It's funny, Rabid was in the Army, Screwdriver the Navy, I am a Marine Veteran, and if we get Vuvu that makes 2 for the Navy. Military takeover? No wonder they call us fascists.

EvilBeanClock

i shall vote ye to nipple any day of the week.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

He's a very productive and active member, I'm all for giving him a shot.

VuBawlsClock

"I like to think of Adolf Hitler as an inspiration. I mean, like, something to aspire to be like. As a leader. Not the holocaust thing."
-VuvuzelaClock
Fuck anonfrog

VuBawlsClock

"The holocaust thing too."
-VuvuzelaClock
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

I will not change my vote however, I am taking the first plane to the Autonomous Oblast or Israel

d u m p y

well ok but ONLY because he's in the navy

RobClock

Who could say no to nipples of such a calibre?

d u m p y

spread those nips and fly

IvysaurClock

Nipple nipple tweak tweak FLY FLY FLY