News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Nostalgia

Farted by screwdriver_clock, October 16, 2015, 08:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screwdriver_clock

So I keep finding myself really missing you guys. I mean, we were all a bunch of losers making stupid videos that weren't anything special, but you jerks were such a part of my adolescent years (maybe thats why i love the cock so much) that I can't help but think fondly of you.

I don't really do flash anymore, but I wanted to let you all know you're special.

<3.

screwdriver_clock

I don't want you guys to be gone. Deep down I know that i wish we were still a relevant force of the internet.

were we ever a relevant force online? I do not know. I've met folks who knew about us, but they were far and few between those I know. But still enough that makes me doubt our overall irrelevance.

We were special.. right?

Slash

Calling us a relevant force on newgrounds would be somewhat of a stretch.

Slurpee

BilliardBall10

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock on October 16, 2015, 09:42:26 PM
I don't want you guys to be gone. were we ever a relevant force online? But still enough that makes me doubt our overall irrelevance.

We were special.. right?
1. correction; we ARE special. we still exist, and we still fight the good fight!
strawberry clock is the king of the portal!
and im a swordsman!

2. welcome back, screwdriver! its nice seeing a good friend to return in the clockcrew.
i dont know if we are super popular, but we are still there, we are still strong in newgrounds, and we still make 12-year old kids angry with our movies.
so, in my eyes, we are still a great, and legendary force of the net.

3. also:
Quote from: Slurpee on October 17, 2015, 03:30:33 AM
yeah we're great
what he said. agreed...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

TropicanaClock

Clockcrew now is but a shallow husk of its former self ( I base this off my general opinion and observation, maybe you guys have been making moves and movies while ive been fucking off)

I still love it, and feel like this community had and has alot of potential and its been really great while its lasted.
From making silly movies I inadvertently learned foundations that bolstered the skills for my career.

As long as im here and theres people down, the clockcrew will never truly die to me.

on another note I've had a bit too much to drink and im feeling warm, fuzzy, and nostalgic

BilliardBall10

the CC is still alive.

the flame is not as big as it used to be, but the flame is still burning.

we can do this!
all we need is to be patient and to keep creating stuff.
(also recruiting new members would help)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Kodiakclock

I am truly the best and you are all better for knowing me through some shadowed anonymous avatar in my teen years. This was the entire purpose of the clock crew. This is your zeitgeist, now you may die.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Kodiakclock on December 12, 2015, 12:58:36 AM
I am truly the best and you are all better for knowing me through some shadowed anonymous avatar in my teen years. This was the entire purpose of the clock crew. This is your zeitgeist, now you may die.
you're the people's elbow.

i am the true knight of the clocketh crew!

Kodiakclock

I am definitely the peoples elbow
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt