News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

hey

Farted by screwdriver_clock, February 08, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screwdriver_clock

I'm wondering who even posts here now.

like everything about this group feels like some kind of wild fever dream but

here you are

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

your time with us was no dream, friend.

you have not yet solved the puzzle box and wed our queen, but we are very old and very, very patient.

Slurpee

wrong window

hi screwdriver

screwdriver_clock

i found out that like in the last year i became a stock character in new clock flash what the fuck is this

PolyhedronClock

are you in discord or not y/n

RenegadeClock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock on February 09, 2018, 12:28:08 AM
i found out that like in the last year i became a stock character in new clock flash what the fuck is this
What?! Who was making Flash? B&

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock on February 09, 2018, 12:28:08 AM
even if your meatself gets away, your clockself will remain bound to the world of shitty flash movies. as if a little piece of your stole was stolen and sealed within a neverending digital flash crafted hell. this also works like a phylactery which is why you cant kill a clock. normally anyways. you have to kill the human and clock at the exact same time. or, simply stop the movement.

Thor

so long as there is some weirdo maintains a basic clock forum we'll have people streaming in and out

Personally I can understand people coming back to relive what they did as a teenager from time to time by coming to the forums as an adult to chat up with old friends, but what really blows my mind is when we get entirely new members joining the clock crew even in 2018. although those guys mostly hang out on discord
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Thor on February 09, 2018, 05:55:21 AMPersonally I can understand people coming back to relive what they did as a teenager from time to time by coming to the forums as an adult to chat up with old friends, but what really blows my mind is when we get entirely new members joining the clock crew even in 2018. although those guys mostly hang out on discord

who even ARE those people? I didn't know newgrounds was getting new members to begin with. are teenagers playing alien hominid in the computer lab instead of mavis beacon? have things really changed so little?

RobClock

The flow of new kids to the school of online animation is more a trickle than the mighty creek it once was, but I feel like it’ll never truly die completely. Newgrounds manages to cling to its niche relevance, and while that remains the case we’ll keep on picking up one or two underaged underachievers each year.

That said I think kids today are more likely to be playing Angry Birds  on their phone than finding a way around their schools site blocker to play Toss the Turtle

Also hi I’m still here. Never left, really.

TelephoneClock

I'm posting here fairly regularly after about a six-year hiatus.

Not sure why, I mean the Clock Crew wasn't exactly fundamental in developing my sense of humor, and even when I was animating more frequently I never really made good friends with anyone here, I just kind of hung out. I feel like I was at my maximum creative output though, so maybe that's part of it.

PolyhedronClock

redbooks my favorite newbie find your own