News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

UK Riots Thread

Farted by WrenchClock, August 09, 2011, 02:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimewireClock

I'm a Brit myself, but some of my country are so fucking I'm a edgy teen beyond comparison.
We start out my shooting ourselves, then proceed to loot from our own shops, followed by burning and destroying our own buildings and businesses. Any who riot/loot need to be shot the fuck up their asses until then can't poop straight. They make us other Brits look like total morons.

Glad I love in Cornwall, the chances of the rioting spreading to here is not zero, but is slimmer than it spreading to cities such as Bournemouth and Southampton.

In conclusion: Shoot the fuckbags.
naw

Odo

Quote from: LimewireClock;1836601In conclusion: Shoot the fuckbags.
Isn't shooting fuckbags the whole reason this started?
╔══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════╝

RobClock

Quote from: Odo;1836602Isn't shooting fuckbags the whole reason this started?

oh snap!

AlbinoClock

Yeah, I don't think anyone's going to manage to solve the symptoms of a social problem by shooting a few of the people participating. Shooting the rich people might stop it though. That tends to be what people do when they tire of the current system.

Thor

Quote from: Gul Dukat;1836605Yeah, I don't think anyone's going to manage to solve the *symptoms* of a social problem by shooting a few of the people participating. Shooting the rich people might stop it though. That tends to be what people do when they tire of the current system.

Yeah, and that worked out SO WELL for the French.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Flounderbro;1836559Long story short, police shot a dude who may or may not have shot first, people protested against the police, this turned into burning police cars and smashing up police stations and then turned into an all out riot after people joined in who just want to cause trouble and loot, and now it's inspiring copycat riots across the country.

I do not know of any other riots going on now. Also the people are generally pissed with the Tories fucking over all poor people. Basically every time the Tories are in power, horrible riots happen, because Tories are terrible.

EnglishClock

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1836610I do not know of any other riots going on now. Also the people are generally pissed with the Tories fucking over all poor people. Basically every time the Tories are in power, horrible riots happen, because Tories are terrible.

There's been riots in tons of places over the south of england, dude.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WrenchClock

There's been a few up North as well, mostly in the Midlands.

AlbinoClock

Thor

[U2]DNh-fTv1Gm8[/U2]

typical British behavior

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1836610I do not know of any other riots going on now. Also the people are generally pissed with the Tories fucking over all poor people. Basically every time the Tories are in power, horrible riots happen, because Tories are terrible.

You're blaming the government for dumb opportunistic norwegians and chavs stealing shit for no reason other than that they can? This is not a political statement, as much as you might wish it was. The only part of the government you can really blame here are the police for failing to stop it.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Sinister Clock

I'm not saying they're not all a bunch of dickheads, I'm just saying that the Tories haven't helped and they've pissed a lot of them off.

LimewireClock

Fight fire with fire.
Cure Cancer with Cancer.
naw

Odo

Quote from: LimewireClock;1836626Fight fire with fire.
Cure Cancer with Cancer.
An eye for an eye makes everyone in the world similar to an untalented and culturally diverse group of people resembling Ray Charles.
╔══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════╝

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: LimewireClock;1836626Fight fire with fire.
Cure Cancer with Cancer.

I agree, the best thing the police can do to stop this is start their own riots.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

miracle fruit

WE GETTIN AH TAXES BACK

buttplug

Quote from: Quark;1836618You're blaming the government for dumb opportunistic norwegians and chavs stealing shit for no reason other than that they can? This is not a political statement, as much as you might wish it was. The only part of the government you can really blame here are the police for failing to stop it.

What are you kidding? It's not possible for them to stop it. People know they can't stop it and this is why the looking and burning is happening. The unrest is no doubt fueled by actions that the government has taken or failed to take, in addition to things beyond the control of the government.

Sinister Clock

The tories sure did a good job at cutting back police
http://www.liveleak.com/view?iââ,¬â€¹=0a8_1312850113
I am glad we have saved lots of money now from smart cutting back.