News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hello, clocks, I just want to say, Tick Tock!!

Farted by Pixelated Knife Clock, September 17, 2006, 05:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EggcupClock

Quote from: pac-man923He's cool,...... did i forget to mention hes cool? _praiz_

No you didn't sadly.

KronosClock

Hi. Don't fuck up.

Oh, I see you have. Nevermind.

Aargh Cat

Quote from: YumbooNo you didn't sadly.

Yeah, he's more forgetful than me.
GIT DA BOBOBO DIET FEWLS

PossumClock

Pixelated Knife Clock

:facepalm:Sorry for bringing this up again but I was just looking at my past posts and I can't believe how I'm a edgy teen I was back then, jesus christ man.... :ohdear:
A switchblade (also known as an automatic knife, switch, or in British English flick knife) is a type of knife with a folding or sliding blade contained in the handle which is opened by a spring when a button or lever on the grip is pressed.

Quote from: FluxCapacitorClock;483577This kid\'s gonna have a huge impact on all of us, I can feel it.

PirateClock

Quote from: Niko Bellic;484666run into a brick wall.

hahahah, 2006 me was great.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PolyhedronClock

Funny jokes aside, a good amount of us started out with shitty introduction posts. Looking bad at these things make us realize how much we evolved from another interneter to a Clock.

:elitist:

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: The Spout;1315692Funny jokes aside, a good amount of us started out with shitty introduction posts. Looking bad at these things make us realize how much we evolved from another interneter to a Clock.

:elitist:
:this:

nitroglycerin

You are really kissing his ass! but its ok anyways.

Pixelated Knife Clock

I agree with all of you, now lets dig very deep and bury this deep down inside our psyche and never speak of this again...
A switchblade (also known as an automatic knife, switch, or in British English flick knife) is a type of knife with a folding or sliding blade contained in the handle which is opened by a spring when a button or lever on the grip is pressed.

Quote from: FluxCapacitorClock;483577This kid\'s gonna have a huge impact on all of us, I can feel it.

TequilaClock

Pixelated Knife Clock

Bigglesnoots

good idea posting in this thread again if you want noone to remember it!

no really!
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Chef Clock

will u go out with me?
lol jk.
but I'm pretty sure you're gonna get flamed badly. make some crappy movies about sbc and then we'll see if you're worthy.
if (_root.mydoghasfleas == true) {
_root.ukelele.play();
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pixelated Knife Clock

Quote from: Chef;1366744will u go out with me?
lol jk.
but I'm pretty sure you're gonna get flamed badly. make some crappy movies about sbc and then we'll see if you're worthy.
been there done that and I'm not new around here

Pin Clock

Sometimes, I fucking stab people just from boredom, don't bore me...
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

Pixelated Knife Clock

Quote from: Shigeru Miyamoto;1366807Sometimes, I fucking stab people just from boredom, don't bore me...
hah I remembered that, not the best time of my clockfriend existance

salt

TICK TOCK

LOL I TTLY GET IT LOL SO RANDUM xD
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k

http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Solenoidclock

Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.