News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

New new nooby noob

Farted by Zombie Squid, November 06, 2009, 12:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Squid

Hello Clocks and crews...I am new here so yeah just saying whats up and glad to be a member of this awesome site/forum/good animators group :) theres that

buttplug

patriotclock

Rabid Id

Quote from: D-Fens;1688850new new nooby noob?

Seconded.
<wants to rape rabid on her motorcycle>
Thanks for my b-day present RTC

buttplug

Quote from: Rabid Id;1688851Seconded.

oh no not you again

Rabid Id

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1688853oh no not you again

You should be so lucky.
<wants to rape rabid on her motorcycle>
Thanks for my b-day present RTC

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Interesting clock name, I demand you draw it.

PolyhedronClock

ZombieSquid is an awesome clock name and I would feel heartbroken if you ever changed it.

Also welcome :D

Reindeer

FileCabinetClock

Awesome guy alert.

Questions [Copy/Paste into a response and fill out this form]:

1) Do you have flash?

2) Can you draw?

3) Are you ready to not be accepted by a community that you joined because you were pursuing acceptance?

If you answered/did not answer any/all of these questions, you may/may not qualify to be a productive member of the Clock Team

clock team #1
the man, the legend

Zombie Squid

Thank you and Polyhedron Clock I will be sure never to break your heart then.
Unfortunately, I don't have flash, and am mediocre at best at drawing. So I accept that I may not be accepted among you great internet masters...I just want to learn the ways of the force and travel with you to Alderaan. before, I couldn't get involved, I had work to do. But now I can. So I would be honored to be taken under your clocky wings...if such is acceptable

DigitalLemonClock

if you create anything at all you'll be one step ahead of the average clockcrew member
BAN EVERYBODY

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Zombie Squid;1690180Thank you and Polyhedron Clock I will be sure never to break your heart then.
Unfortunately, I don't have flash, and am mediocre at best at drawing. So I accept that I may not be accepted among you great internet masters...I just want to learn the ways of the force and travel with you to Alderaan. before, I couldn't get involved, I had work to do. But now I can. So I would be honored to be taken under your clocky wings...if such is acceptable

I hate to break it to you but Alderaan has been destroyed by the Death Star.

Reindeer

Quote from: DWARFINATOR;1690404I hate to break it to you but Alderaan has been destroyed by the Death Star.
wait...what?

Zombie Squid

Thats not true...Thats impossible...NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALDERAAN! :(
And ok I will create something...maybe it wont be the best...or the 2nd best... or the worst...but it will be something

TelephoneClock

I think you, me and Reindeer should do some sort of collaborative project to prove our worth as Clocks! N00bs though we may be, we can show our potential! Nice username, BTW :D

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: Zombie Squid;1690429Thats not true...Thats impossible...NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALDERAAN! :(
And ok I will create something...maybe it wont be the best...or the 2nd best... or the worst...but it will be something

I strongly recommend you get flash ASAP. None of us here at the Clock Team condone piracy. So, the last thing any of us would want you to do is illegally obtain a fully functioning copy of flash for free. So don't do that.

Once you have flash (obtained totally legally!) it can take a while to get a flash to pass on newgrounds, or even make a decent flash at all. Patience!

clock team #1!

oh and, you seem cool, man.
the man, the legend

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Zombie Squid;1690180Thank you and Polyhedron Clock I will be sure never to break your heart then.

Hey

Wait
Im not unsober
jesus crhist i cant feel my ingers as i type
it feels... it deosnt feel

welcome ombiesquidCLock I like you name and your persone.

Persevere and you will achieve great things, let this be a notion to you and your future endevours for there are many who seek to end your journy short

als oill fuck stab you in the face if you do.

Welcome.

Zombie Squid

Your words are wise...thank you for being so welcoming and yes a collaborative noob project sounds good to me

DWARFINATORclock

Zombie Squid has already proven his worth by referencing Star Wars.