News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Happy Veterans Day Eve!

Farted by Zombie Squid, November 10, 2009, 07:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peyoteclock

Quote from: FileCabinetClock;1690841pussy day

in canada we plan on eventually running out of veterans god rest their souls unlike you war mongering bastards!

SnakeClock

Quote from: PEYOTE;1690906in canada we plan on eventually running out of veterans god rest their souls unlike you war mongering bastards!

What about Afghanistan? Why are we refilling our supply here? :concerned:

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1690918What about Afghanistan? Why are we refilling our supply here? :concerned:

Because the nice man in the sweater knows best.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

WrenchClock

Or, if you live in Britain, Happy Remembrance Day!

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: PEYOTE;1690906in canada we plan on eventually running out of veterans god rest their souls unlike you war mongering bastards!

US SMASH TERROR
the man, the legend

PentagramClock

I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

AbsintheClock

I think they never should have changed it from Armistice day. While I've got a lot of respect for anyone who's got the stones to pick up a gun and go to war I don't think a blanket holiday is appropriate for the matter. That and I don't think this country should celebrate something it almost completely ignores the rest of the year.

Instead of dropping a shit ton of money on silly little trinkets folks should spend more time creating a better post war world for it's bravest. That means never letting them starve, giving them proper medical care, and providing better therapy for PTSD.

On another note I'm pretty sure Canada is in Afghanistan right now.

And you folks forgot Lump.

Kombucha

Zombie Squid

Thank you absinthe, for saying it so perfectly. :army:

CloudClock

peyoteclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1691002I think they never should have changed it from Armistice day. While I've got a lot of respect for anyone who's got the stones to pick up a gun and go to war I don't think a blanket holiday is appropriate for the matter. That and I don't think this country should celebrate something it almost completely ignores the rest of the year.

Instead of dropping a shit ton of money on silly little trinkets folks should spend more time creating a better post war world for it's bravest. That means never letting them starve, giving them proper medical care, and providing better therapy for PTSD.

On another note I'm pretty sure Canada is in Afghanistan right now.

And you folks forgot Lump.

we are in afghanistan, but that's not gonna last forever, fingers crossed.