News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Let's discuss racist jokes.

Farted by DryIce, October 12, 2005, 10:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Losperman

This has turned into the best god damned thread ever.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Soup Clock

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockare you challenged..mentally? i neer said you, i said people like you

and i didnt say you hate freedom, i said you negate peoples opinions

seriously, why am i arguing with an ass?

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockyou both need to grow up and realize this is a damn BBS, not anything special at all.

Your words couldn't be biting into your ass any harder than they already are.
ass whore

AlbinoClock

This isn't America. It's Clocktopia.

EnvelopeClock

Quote from: LospermanThis has turned into the best god damned thread ever.

Ain't it? This is better than Bit's 10 threads about Golden Faggot Barz or CorpseGrinders threads about how he peed in people's butt :)

Lunchbox Clock

a BBS doesnt take away my american rights, sorry. or if you want to play that way, then i guess opinions are void? i dunno what are citizens rights in clocktopia?

Slurpee

Quote from: Lunchbox Clocka BBS doesnt take away my american rights, sorry. or if you want to play that way, then i guess opinions are void? i dunno what are citizens rights in clocktopia?
Actually, yes. Yes it does. This is a privately owned website. As far as the internet is concerned, you might as well be in Dachau.
You could be banned for breathing if it was deemed appropriate.

AlbinoClock

Quote from: Lunchbox Clocka BBS doesnt take away my american rights, sorry.

No, but it means that we can tell you to stop making racist jokes or remarks.

Soup Clock

Quote from: Lunchbox Clocka BBS doesnt take away my american rights, sorry. or if you want to play that way, then i guess opinions are void? i dunno what are citizens rights in clocktopia?

Ummm... private ownership...

This isn't America, it's an online message board.

Have you taken a single politics class?
ass whore

Odo

A racist joke is just like a fat joke or a dumb blonde joke ok.
╔══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════╝

Lunchbox Clock

no, and apparently niether did you, since when was there a democratic, republic, and message board party? sorry ive never heard of the despotism of message boards

Soup Clock

Quote from: UrchinClockA racist joke is just like a fat joke or a dumb blonde joke ok.

Except for the fact that fat people and blonde people were never oppressed by a discriminatory society.
ass whore

RastaClock

Racism is Asking to Get Banned

:sombrero:  LOOK A MEXICAN

jkes

<3

AlbinoClock

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockno, and apparently niether did you, since when was there a democratic, republic, and message board party? sorry ive never heard of the despotism of message boards
Let me explain it more clearly. Bye.

Soup Clock

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockno, and apparently niether did you, since when was there a democratic, republic, and message board party? sorry ive never heard of the despotism of message boards

This has nothing to do with parties my friend.  The fact of the matter is, this is a privately owned website.  We have ruling here, you don't.

I'm taking my second year of American Politics, by the way.
ass whore

Slurpee

Let me clarify this for you.
 What you're posting on right now is SatanClock's server space. You're submitting information to a server owned by SatanClock. SatanClock left the BBS entrusted with we the forum leaders.
Meaning you're submitting and accessing information to and from a server, and we're allowed to stop you from doing that.

Your rights to freedom of speech do not apply to someone else's chalkboard.
Every privately owned server is an imaginary sovereign nation.

edit: Oh hey Albino =)