News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

phil and friends

Farted by FileCabinetClock, May 09, 2008, 07:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FileCabinetClock

the man, the legend

HeinekenClock

When gerking with gloves on, did he actually wear gloves or was "gloves" a euphemism for condom, much like "rubber" sometimes.

If so, it would be appropriate if he worked at the "rubber" department instead, because "rubber" is sometimes a euphemism for eraser but sometimes it is also a euphemism for condom.

This would be funny because Phil, who works at the "rubber" department of PencilCo has a defect acquiring from using a "rubber" inappropriately.

Maybe I should be a humor analyst, those people don't seem to understand humor either.

crock pot pot roadt

the only thing I can conclude from Gene is that he is emo.

HeinekenClock

Quote from: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad;1305613the only thing I can conclude from Gene is that he is emo.

Gene clearly has some development issues but I'm sure he'll be alright, maybe it's just confusion from the hormones raging through his body, confusing him each time he catches a whuff of pheramones.

Many teenagers these days go through this phase, sometimes no longer than six months. Just give him a break, okay?

crock pot pot roadt

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1305615Gene clearly has some development issues but I'm sure he'll be alright, maybe it's just confusion from the hormones raging through his body, confusing him each time he catches a whuff of pheramones.

Many teenagers these days go through this phase, sometimes no longer than six months. Just give him a break, okay?

ok.

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1305611gloves

no phil put on a pair of gardening gloves

and jerked off
the man, the legend

FileCabinetClock

i'm hungry so i am going to eat some food
the man, the legend

SeedClock

Phil needs nose surgery

i like the creativity
Signature Too Large

TremcladClock

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: TremcladClock;1305744Amazing.

the man, the legend