News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

PASS THE SPAM PART TWO: CA$H MONEY MILLIONAIRE MOTHERFUCKERS

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, May 10, 2014, 03:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

I believe in u guys. if I wasn't in AC drunk and gambling and contracting stds from cheap hookers and celebrating Clockday like a real clock should I would try and help. someone lemme know when it's submitted so I can 5 on my phone thx

AnkhClock

just PM the fla out to any clock who offers to compile it and see if one of them can do it.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Sent. I sent it to ZL too. Anyone else wanna try? Absinthe has access to the CC newgrounds account so you can send the SWF directly to him if you want.

pop-tart

if it's the program's memory and not the PCs... no magic computer exists to export

we should start an mp4 version just i case..

can i get fla.... and I'll start on that?

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

SBC has six minutes left on his download. Then he's gonna try. You guys can all take a crack at it in the meantime though.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

AnkhClock

Vuvuzela Clock is the greatest American hero the Navy has ever known.

pop-tart

SBC... 6 mins left on download? U on dial up?

SWF looks good so far.. Way to go VU!!

pop-tart

AnkhClock

VuBawlsClock

Don't thank me, thank the asshole who ran his motorcycle into my car so my insurance would give me money to build a computer
Fuck anonfrog

pop-tart

Need to get Wade to up our permissions... file is too big!

Gimmie a few

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Our limit is 30 megs. If you have the FLA and want it to be smaller, go to publish settings and set both of the audio to 16kbps or something low like that, and check the box that says convert stereo to mono. Set the jpeg quality to 80 if that doesnt help.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1974053hahahha, 34.5 mbs

haha god damn it adobe.

VuBawlsClock

so, bumped jpg to 40, is that really a problem? audio is 20kbs and the file IS 30 now
Fuck anonfrog