News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

People you wish would never leave

Farted by Slurpee, September 01, 2013, 07:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Losperman
Zombie Lincoln
Pop Tart
Flounderman
Radiotube

Slurpee

PezClock

bb10
poptart
absinthe
abbazaba

(forgot most so i'll keep ya posted)

Slurpee

people that have already left

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

Rob, Pop, Voov, Ankh, Flounder, Slurpee, Wrench, Astronaut--actually, shit, pretty much everybody who posts on CCBT. I guess my list is just the people who haven't left since I've joined since they're really the only ones I know

AnkhClock

Clocktopus

Toyota.

Oh wait, he left. He would be ashamed of my new name.

Lump Clock

Caste, Chalk, Ivysaur, Joliet Jane, Losper, Albino (though I understand why he did *sorta*), Clam

CandleJack

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1959373[yourname][/yourname].

i came back >.> lol
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CandleJack

my list incorporates all you guys who are frequently active. we need more active clocks. it was bit clock who fucked the site a few years back right?
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

NintendoClock

Biblo

Quote from: CandleJack;1959411i came back >.> lol

Wat

EvilBeanClock

Quote from: CandleJack;1959411i came back >.> lol

lmao

SpongeClock SquarePants

loloosoddsasda what is this sentimental BS, gaycrew

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee;1959369Losperman
Zombie Lincoln
Pop Tart
Flounderman
Radiotube
i agree here.

Zombie Lincoln, for being an excellent person, and a talented and humble artist. (also ZL motivated me to do flash/comics
Pop Tart, for being a great person, and a very good animator, with skill and humour.
Radiotube, because he's my best friend in here, and on the NG, and he made me to join the CC/to animate stuff.
Screwdriver clock, for being a good person, and an amazing flash artist
Flounderman, for being flounderman. epic
Pin clock, an excellent person, with a good personality, and a great drawing/animating style. but mostly, for being a nice person.

all those people, and more:

lump clock, perhaps one of the most talented artists in the CC, a grand animator, and one of the kindest souls that i met in here. an excellent, amazing person.
leek clock, truly motivational. if we still had him, the CC would progress into a NEW age, and we would get lots of popularity, and recognition.

it's a shame that he left.
a great artist, and a good person.

asshat clock, good friend, animator extravaganza, always nice and epic. i miss him.
grey clock, same with asshat, animator extravaganza, and always a nice guy to talk with.

berimbau clock: a man shrouded by mystery, but he was a nice friend to me.
roboticass-clock: funny, eager to learn in flash, and a good friend, i really miss that guy.
polearm clock: deciple of knight clock, and friend of DNA, he was a good dude to be friends with.
he recently talked to me, but i wish that he would stay in here.
souvlaki clock: a good, and cheerfull guy, i really miss that dude.

there are too many people that i miss/admire to post in here.

im my opinion, noone should ever leave, but im being romantic again.

ps. rob clock, mightyboosh, vuvu, thor, wrench, miracle fruit, and many more, are people that i also like/respect.
and pez. he's a nice guy.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Clocktopus;1959393Toyota.

Oh wait, he left. He would be ashamed of my new name.
YES HE WOULD. >: (
NOW WHO WILL CONTINUE THE CAR-CLOCKS LEGACY?
(i can be porche)
Quote from: Lump Clock;1959400Caste, Chalk, Ivysaur, Joliet Jane, Losper, Albino (though I understand why he did *sorta*), Clam
i agree, chalk and ivy are great people, and losper is a great person. and very humble.
albino is fine, but why he left?
also, lump, i said this once, and i will say it again: you are a great person, never change!
Quote from: CandleJack;1959412my list incorporates all you guys who are frequently active. we need more active clocks. it was bit clock who fucked the site a few years back right?
yes, on 2005, if i am right.

but what happened in this era, is a mystery for me.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

Speakin of cars.. This forum needs more Cadillac.

And Gir and Discoball and God and Albino and Golden

AlbinoClock

ITT: Candlejack still hasn't caught on.

Quote from: Lump Clock;1959400Caste, Chalk, Ivysaur, Joliet Jane, Losper, Albino (though I understand why he did *sorta*), Clam

I'm right here bucky.