News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

so ive been busy with my new job

Farted by CandleJack, May 05, 2009, 11:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandleJack

yea I'm a mental health worker in a mental hospital. and I can honestly say crazy people are fun to hang around with. which explains why I often come here. but i finally got a new laptop and I will upgrade to flash CS4 when I fell like not being lazy. whats up with you guys?
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

INoodleClock

Nice place to work, my step-dad used to work @ a mental home - place is closed now, but made for some amazing photos.

I took the day off work because I'm still suffering from the weekends debortuary.

Sombra

nm just chilling with a couple girls in my hot tub

CandleJack

Quote from: INoodle;1572714Nice place to work, my step-dad used to work @ a mental home - place is closed now, but made for some amazing photos.

I took the day off work because I'm still suffering from the weekends debortuary.

wow a 2 day hangover x.o that sucks lol i'm nursing last nights hangover right now lol

yea most of those people are fairly cool but the pay is rockin too.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CandleJack

Quote from: Sombra;1572715nm just chilling with a couple girls in my hot tub

got yourself a waterproof laptop do ya?

Dino Clock

Your sig upsets me.

I apologize.
Having a bubble bruv

CandleJack

Quote from: Dino Clock;1572718Your sig upsets me.

I apologize.
yours isn't upsetting but it it seems like it was made by a weenie. don't smoke pot. who cares what people do? i don't personally but if someone wants to roll a fatty and get blazed that's there prerogative.

Marlin Clock

I got no job since I'm at college and everythin'. I need one though once I get back.

Steve

my leggies make me go owwies. ; o ;

CandleJack

Quote from: Abe Frohman;1572730I got no job since I'm at college and everythin'. I need one though once I get back.

good luck with that man jobs are in short supply these days. you can use me as a reference if you like :D

CandleJack

Quote from: Steve;1572731my leggies make me go owwies. ; o ;

:queer:
suck it up steve.

Marlin Clock

I'm just lookin' for a retail store gig for the summer. I got a friend that works at a Target, so I'm hopin' I can get a job there.

CandleJack

Quote from: Abe Frohman;1572737I'm just lookin' for a retail store gig for the summer. I got a friend that works at a Target, so I'm hopin' I can get a job there.

the application process for target sucks assballs. you have to take a 45 minute questionnaire what has absolutely nothing to do with any job in that store. my favorite one was  "what percentage of politicians do you think are honest?"  \

tell me thats not a bullshit question.

Dino Clock

Quote from: ModdedPC Clock;1572721yours isn't upsetting but it it seems like it was made by a weenie. don't smoke pot. who cares what people do? i don't personally but if someone wants to roll a fatty and get blazed that's there prerogative.

It's ironic. Unless they don't teach that in 9th grade.

Me and English had a sweet blaze together, it's all good baby.

EDIT: Who the fuck says "weenie"?
EDIT EDIT: By the way, here in the outside world beyond the ninth grade we use correct grammar, i.e. "Their"
Having a bubble bruv

DiscoBallClock

Guys, calm down. Oh and I advise ModdedPc to change his sig.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

WobbuffetClock

I'm not old enough to get a job. :wiebel:
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

Dino Clock

Quote from: WobbuffetClock;1572889I'm not old enough to get a job. :wiebel:

Nor is ModdedPC but hey, if everyone one is doing it, why not make a thread about it? :P
Having a bubble bruv