News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

flounderman was white and red until he forgot his sunscreen one day

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on June 23, 2017, 03:08:05 AM
how are you alive
some people do die. there's no natural disasters whatsoever here, not even floods, even allergens are minimal. but heat stroke is serious business. dehydration too. I drink a shit ton of water. I can't imagine why people retire here so often, but old people just seem to LOVE the heat here.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 23, 2017, 03:11:28 AM
True-canon Flounderfactsâ,,¢

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: HalliburtonmanClock on June 23, 2017, 04:11:47 AM
some people do die. there's no natural disasters whatsoever here, not even floods, even allergens are minimal. but heat stroke is serious business. dehydration too. I drink a shit ton of water. I can't imagine why people retire here so often, but old people just seem to LOVE the heat here.

man, same about my town, except nobody retires here unless they just lived here and don't want to move

Slurpee

I heard in the midwest in winter somebody comes on the news to tell you how many seconds it will take for your skin to freeze

I wonder if the reason it's so expensive to live here is just that the weather isn't trying to kill you

PhantomCatClock

HEY this is a place with a decent amount of multimedia type folk in it. Anyone know a program that you can use to record audio that just writes to a file immediately? Like how some video recording does, set it up to just constantly append a file on an external HD. Looking to record really long sessions on a cheap crappy computer, plus it'd be nice to still have most of it if the program crashed or whatever

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I just use audacity usually. it's as simple as it gets.

PhantomCatClock

Audacity doesn't just keep everything in RAM until you save it, though?

I guess I should look into how much RAM it actually takes to record two tracks for four hours, it can't be that bad

Slurpee

RobClock

Popsting to get on repeating numbers page

PhantomCatClock

I was actually just thinking about that, how the forum used to show 20 posts per page but now only shows 15. This would be page 5605 I think

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 23, 2017, 03:11:28 AM

serious question: when/how often do pasty people use sunblock in arizona??? i'm from new york, so I was a little surprised when my face started peeling off after a few hours of standing outside in november in texas

also i feel like i'm gonna have cataracts before i'm 30
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 23, 2017, 04:32:06 AM
HEY this is a place with a decent amount of multimedia type folk in it. Anyone know a program that you can use to record audio that just writes to a file immediately? Like how some video recording does, set it up to just constantly append a file on an external HD. Looking to record really long sessions on a cheap crappy computer, plus it'd be nice to still have most of it if the program crashed or whatever

audacity.

otherwise, SFM or goldwave

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

a movie about underprivileged algae called Pond Slum

anyway see ya

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on June 23, 2017, 09:01:32 PM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 23, 2017, 04:32:06 AM

audacity.

otherwise, SFM or goldwave

none of those do what i asked about

PhantomCatClock

but Slurpski was right, I may end up using Audio Hijack (thanks bae {heart emoji} {wait here it is} ❤️) but I was hoping for a Windows solution this time, gaHASP.

BilliardBall10

aha.

still, sorry if i ask, but: will you start making voice-acting reels/podcasts?
coz that would be cool

PS: im also a yoyo enthusiast, even if i only own 1 yoyo, and im an amateur

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I actually found a stupid workaround that solves my problem perfectly but thanks everyone

Since thanks is a carefully monitored commodity on this board, I'll specify: 35% thanks to BB10 and 65% thanks to Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

Speaking of carefully monitored currencies, just made the second largest single monetary transaction of my life :cool:

details later on the tiny chance I didn't just waste my money

miracle fruit

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew