News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hexide Store (TF2 Items)

Farted by I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I, December 27, 2012, 03:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

http://shop.hexide.com/ramj0fyzm
Basically you can buy tf2 items cheaper than you can in the Mann Co Store. Cool stuff.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Thor

why would you pay money for tf2 items?
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

BoltClock

Quote from: Thor;1935038why would you pay money for tf2 items?

I paid money for TF2 :(
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

PhantomCatClock

I waited so long to sell my earbuds I think I might just trade it for games instead

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I paid money for tf2 and didnt actually play it until it went f2p

oh cruel irony

screwdriver_clock

Saw some items I reallly wanted for $0.06.

Then I saw there is a minimum $10 purchase.

Then I said fuck it, grabbed some items. Giving away a few to people as well, if you want some. I got a few Secret Saxtons to give out in servers too. Thats the feeling of GIVING.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1935106Saw some items I reallly wanted for $0.06.

Then I saw there is a minimum $10 purchase.

Then I said fuck it, grabbed some items. Giving away a few to people as well, if you want some. I got a few Secret Saxtons to give out in servers too. Thats the feeling of GIVING.

I'll take some :)
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.