News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Reverse The Flash

Farted by patriotclock, October 12, 2011, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockradioclock

That should be perfectly fine. I think we had 18 parts in ptf2 and that just barely made it workable. I'll gladly give my place to another if it means easier post-production work later on.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

pop-tart

I'm in between Slurpee and Clockradio?! I feel like the meat in a sexy sammich!

AbsintheClock

This time we have stricter time limits which should assist you in keeping file size down. We won't let it go over 18 for sure. Also we want you on because you're a favorite in these collabs, and it'd be a real shame to lose you.

Also I can say it's nice to work around Pop Tart so you should enjoy that too.

Asshatclock

Guess I'm late again, write me up for a part in case anyone drops out. (flash cs3)

EnglishClock

I already missed all the parts!? Bloody hell. Missed out on the last one too.. d'oh. I guess just add me to back-up list (I've got flash 8)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

god fucking damn it. I always come in late. Sign me up as a back up I guess :(
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

miracle fruit

Quote from: BrainSlugClock;1867093SIGNING UP!

ahahahahahaha

hey guys, to be fair, I think you should give Asshat a part. He was the first person to say he was interested in this.

clockradioclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1867029Also I can say it's nice to work around Pop Tart so you should enjoy that too.

Yeah, Pop-tart is no doubt going to be fun to follow up on. He's got such a clean, impressive style--both in animation and in general storytelling.

TelephoneClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1866973We're currently doing it forward, but considering the family guy/memento/this doesn't make any sense/ron paul/butt option/no pooftahs alternative actionscripted so that it can play both ways.

Wait, so that means whoever is writing the beginning is going first? Or is DWARF still animating his part first, followed by me, etc.?

pop-tart

Quote from: clockradioclock;1867122Yeah, Pop-tart is no doubt going to be fun to follow up on. He's got such a clean, impressive style--both in animation and in general storytelling.

:)

I tell ya... I love clocks like Zenmicro, ZL, Mung, Ribs... for their traditional animation talents. But when I see you and Satty attached to a project... I know I'm in for some orgasmic Marcel Duchamp type shit. You guys never cease to amaze. The way you progress the story with minimal dialogue using visuals and dramatic music selections.... it's like Wall-E on sugar cubes, baby.

pop-tart

Quote from: TelephoneClock;1867145Wait, so that means whoever is writing the beginning is going first? Or is DWARF still animating his part first, followed by me, etc.?

That defeats the idea, I think. Dwarf is doing the end so he goes first.

LotusClock

Ah shoot! Why did you have to set up this collab on the day I was stuck at the dentist's? I missed out again. :(

pop-tart

Quote from: LotusClock;1867151Ah shoot! Why did you have to set up this collab on the day I was stuck at the dentist's? I missed out again. :(

Quote from: PatriotClock;1867016Yeah, unless superstars of flash come in and demand parts I doubt it'll be more than 15-16

Lotus is a superstar

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1867147That defeats the idea, I think. Dwarf is doing the end so he goes first.

Dwarfs part will end the movie but be produced first. The movie will play in chronological order, but we're hoping to be able to have the option where the viewer can choose to watch it in either chronological or production order

TelephoneClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1867161Dwarfs part will end the movie but be produced first. The movie will play in chronological order, but we're hoping to be able to have the option where the viewer can choose to watch it in either chronological or production order

Okay, thanks for clearing that up! :thumbs:

F U Clock

Quote from: RibsClock;1867162It was suggested to me that I take the intro
bewp

Dag gonnit you beat me to it!

Mentos/Absinthe, thanks for remembering I wanted in on this. Super psyched now!

I have Flash CS4.

clockradioclock

because this is the cc and we often see miscommunications ruin great things:

The part that is made before yours will be played after yours in the final movie. That's to say, I (clockradioclock) have to pay attention to what happens at the beginning of Pop-Tart's part because the end of mine will lead into his (even though he will be animating his part before me).

I hope that's clear enough.

AbsintheClock

I'ma go ahead and put lotus down as the last black ace.