News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

so are you guys sick of zombies yet? because I'm not. seriously, bring it on.

Farted by Slurpee, December 13, 2009, 05:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Kaijuclock

PowerGloveClock

I HATE ZOMBIES

quite the original view there buddy

I LOVE ZOMBIES

I WANT TO MARRY A ZOMBIE
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

Not really, I just wear makeup so they think I'm one of them and don't attack me.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Thor

tbh vampires have always been kind of lame.

Vlad was way cooler than dracula

buttplug

Quote from: Thor;1704769tbh vampires have always been kind of lame.

Vlad was way cooler than dracula

werewolves are always way cooler. they aren't just gonna nibble on some bitches throat, they're gonna chew THROUGH their throat as they bite off the head.

Chalk Clock

Quote from: Thor;1704467Not really, I just wear makeup so they think I'm a transvestite and don't attack me.

fixed

fuck that was mean. i'm sorry it was just to good not to share

Silly Putty Clock

8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

AstronautClock

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1704911vlad the impaler was epic because he really existed

this :this:

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: RibsClock;1704883Are you even familiar with Nosferatu?

What's funny is I look like Nosferatu if I hunch my shoulders a bit and make the right kind of face.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

PirateClock

I always liked Demons more than Vampires, Zombies, Werewolfs whatever.  Zombies are neat as canon fodder but the are purely driven by instinct which makes them kinda mehh. Now Velociraptors, those are some cunning bastards.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_