News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

POST UR PIC thread v3.0: "DAMNIT JOEY YOU OBESE FUCK, YOU DISGUST ME!"

Farted by Biggskoo, February 29, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satan will destroy you

I HATE IT WHEN YOU GUYS REFER TO STUFF I DONT GET IT REMINDS ME OF THE FACT IAM A FAILURE

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Δ;1353290yo you should def go as borat for halloween

Only if you go as Colin Mochrie.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Δ;1353303my forehead is appropriately sized

With receding hair. Which takes me back to my original statement,

Let me know if im wrong or not in 10 years or so. If Im correct and you do go balled in the next 10 years, You should totally give me something.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Δ;1353311I've known for a while now that I'm going bald

Congrats on noticing that typo. I fixed your sentence for you as well. Now I'm the one who feels intellectually superior. Also my e-penis is now much bigger.  

PS: I'm aware your hair is up. Most of my friends who are going balled look the same way.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Δ;1353327it wasnt just a typo, you spelled the word completely wrong, infact i had no idea what the hell you were talking about the first time you said it.

It happens from time to time. I tend to smoke a lot of pot and whilst under its influence I tend to make typing errors. Even occasionally misspelling words. At any rate this conversation is irrelevant.

It was a JOKE triangle. I wasn't trying to offend you. I have a big nose that i'm not proud of but hey, I don't take myself too seriously so it doesn't bother me when people point it out. You should do the same instead of going on the defensive and pointing out typos.

PaperClipClock

Quote from: STEPHEN COLBERT;1353328It happens from time to time. I tend to smoke a lot of pot and whilst under its influence I tend to make typing errors. Even occasionally misspelling words. At any rate this conversation is irrelevant.

It was a JOKE triangle. I wasn't trying to offend you. I have a big nose that i'm not proud of but hey, I don't take myself too seriously so it doesn't bother me when people point it out. You should do the same instead of going on the defensive and pointing out typos.
stfu dude quit taking this so seriasly!!!!

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

Quote from: Δ;1353343do people still seriously not get my posting style yet
its shitty stop posting
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Δ;1353343do people still seriously not get my posting style yet

Post styles are serious business.

CubeMelonClock

This is what I looked like yesterday after getting out of the shower:

FrankClock

Quote from: STEPHEN COLBERT;1353373Post styles are serious business.

I post in the default style.
StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

Quotefudgefalcon (6:19:59 PM): I got elected student body president for this year
InvisibleImagery (6:20:30 PM): haha
fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was
InvisibleImagery (6:21:52 PM): oh you pulled an Obama

k0ma

PSN Network - BGK0

Steam ID- k0m4t0se

these are zeros, not o\'s, folks

k0ma

PSN Network - BGK0

Steam ID- k0m4t0se

these are zeros, not o\'s, folks

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: SirClock;1352759Yours truly. At it again.

That´s one of the few photos so far that is genuinely funny and awesome.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

SpongeClock SquarePants