News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock plushies (pannacotta in comments)

Farted by Yarn, November 14, 2020, 12:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarn

Hi! So i've been posting these on the discord, but you have to scroll a bit to find any, so I figured getting them in one place would be nice.
Here's my dolls :)

Octopus

Technically not a clock, but still posting it

The first 2 SBC

3rd SBC.. Theyre really easy to make so i don't mind making more of these at all

Poptart

Screwdriver

Rabid was by far the easiest to make so far

I needed something easy to make to beat burn out, and I want to remake all the dolls with thread eventually, so this is mini Rabid. I want a mini collection of all the dolls at some point

This is poop. Dingleberry to be specific

Absinthe. Someday i'm going to try to remake it with the stupid fancy clock and label. I did my best damnit lol

Topcatyo. Def could be happier with it, might try to reposition the paws before i send it to him. I'm told by several people it looks like a pokemon *shrug*

The tail for topcatyo is flexible tho, so that makes up for what i wasn't happy with

Redbook Clock

PhantomCatClock

JambaClock

holy crap marketable plushies

Slurpee

these are absolutely adorable

Yarn

Thanks y'all 😊
I'll add to this as I make more. Working on pannacotta at the moment

MeatwadClock

I'm going to throw up on your Xbox

Yarn

Quote from: MeatwadClock on November 17, 2020, 07:18:19 PM
What a cute idea!

Thank you 😊
This is my entire thing here. I dont draw or animate. I started making plushies in July. I just finished i believe #23 between locks and clocks

Yarn

Pannacotta was a little harder than i expected. shape could be better, but the fruit on top are stuffed as well.

GreyClock

Yarn

Quote from: GreyClock on November 17, 2020, 08:40:48 PM
That little strawberry is very cute.

Thank you! It's about 1" tall
I'm going to make another to make a mini SBC
Eventually I want to have my own collection of mini dolls

PannacottaClock

it's great and don't worry it only looks more delicious when fat
pannacottaclock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I especially like Topcatyochu and Dingleberry but Screwdriver is the most impressive to me.

D.VaClock

D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

Yarn

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on November 18, 2020, 03:28:07 AM
I especially like Topcatyochu and Dingleberry but Screwdriver is the most impressive to me.

Thank you 😊 screwdriver was def the most interesting to take on. Im glad she loved it

Yarn

Quote from: D.VaClock on December 19, 2020, 01:27:02 PM
Those, are amazing! You have skills!

Thank you! I took a break to do the collab part, but im gonna work on more clocks soon