News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What's a movie universally loved that you dislike?

Farted by NintendoClock, March 02, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topcatyo

Juno was a bad movie that for some reason my friends insisted I would love
Also I don't hate it, but whenever people talk about Adam Sandler's movies, they mention Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore in the same breath. Happy Gilmore is a great movie n all but I think Billy Madison is like 5 times better.

There are more extreme examples but I can't think of any at the moment.

miracle fruit

AstronautClock

AC Slater

Quote from: IronClock;1968650Godfather

I didn't really care for this either.

miracle fruit

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1968665I didn't really care for this either.

he was kidding but youre just awful :wiebel:

miracle fruit

then again you said you didnt like inception either so you might just have the worst taste in movies of anyone in the clock crew

NintendoClock

I liked inception but I wasn't a fan of the romance sub-plot.

Also, i'm probably the only person in America that prefers Happy Gilmore over Billy Madison.

AstronautClock

I like back to the future 3 for reals get fuckd

AC Slater

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968667he was kidding but youre just awful :wiebel:

I know, but I wasn't. Possibly because everyone I know said it was "the greatest movie ever" (same with Inception). It really wasn't that great whoops.

pop-tart

BTTF 3 was really terrible. But the first one is so damn stupid that shit escalated the way it did. When Marty shows up in 1955, why doesn't he just tell Doc to never befriend him in the future... all is solved.

miracle fruit

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1968674I know, but I wasn't. Possibly because everyone I know said it was "the greatest movie ever" (same with Inception). It really wasn't that great whoops.

so because youre a dummy who listens to other hyped up dummies that makes these perfectly good movies bad?

zl

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1968676BTTF 3 was really terrible. But the first one is so damn stupid that shit escalated the way it did. When Marty shows up in 1955, why doesn't he just tell Doc to never befriend him in the future... all is solved.

Because then Marty would never go back in time to tell him not to befriend him, so Doc will go ahead and do it. Then Marty will go back in time and tell Doc not to befriend him. But then he would've never gone back in time to say that.

Also, Million Dollar Baby. Not the actual movie, just Clint Eastwood in it.

BilliardBall10

zen, what the hell?
godfather is a masterpiece. 3 hours long yes, but a masterpiece.

also:

for a strange reason, i always confused happy gilmore for billy maddison, and vice versa, despite having seen the movies in the past.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1968681Because then Marty would never go back in time to tell him not to befriend him, so Doc will go ahead and do it. Then Marty will go back in time and tell Doc not to befriend him. But then he would've never gone back in time to say that.

so doc will go ahead and do it. then marty will go back in time and tell doc not to befriend him. but then he wouldve never gone back in time to tell him not to befriend him

AC Slater

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968678so because youre a dummy who listens to other hyped up dummies that makes these perfectly good movies bad?

Still didn't care for the film regardless of other people's opinions; didn't keep my interest oh well whoops.

ITT everyone get upset about someone not liking a film they love oh well might as well say I haven't seen Goodfellas and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen The Usual Suspects and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen Reservoir Dogs and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie but have been meaning to see it.

PhantomCatClock

miracle fruit

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1968684Still didn't care for the film regardless of other people's opinions; didn't keep my interest oh well whoops.

ITT everyone get upset about someone not liking a film they love oh well might as well say I haven't seen Goodfellas and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen The Usual Suspects and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen Reservoir Dogs and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie but have been meaning to see it.

lmfao youre literally the nintendoclock of movies

ps. usual suspects was meh and the big amazing twist was dumb

NintendoClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968690lmfao youre literally the nintendoclock of movies

What? Because I liked prometheus?

you're dumb.

Alien > Aliens I agreed on that wholeheartedly. I still think Prometheus was a good movie. Ending could've been better but whatever.

Topcatyo

Quote from: IronClock;1968670Forrest Gump
Agreeing with this.
Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1968684ITT everyone get upset about someone not liking a film they love oh well might as well say I haven't seen Goodfellas and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen The Usual Suspects and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen Reservoir Dogs and don't care enough to see it. Haven't seen Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie but have been meaning to see it.
Your loss just sayin.
I also haven't seen too much bickering in this thread yet
Quote from: NintendoClock;1968702What? Because I liked prometheus?
I think he's saying Zen Micro is you for movies what you are for... video games? Everything else? I dunno man
Quote from: IronClock;1968710Dumb and dumber
You SHUT YOUR GODDAMN FACE THAT MOVIE IS A TREASURE A GODDAMN TREASURE I TELL YOU