News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What's a movie universally loved that you dislike?

Farted by NintendoClock, March 02, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

nintendoclock /nɪnˈtendÉâ,,¢ÃŠÅ Ã‹Ë†klÉ’k/
nounââ€"¡

1. a negative person who hates everything in order to draw attention to themself

AstronautClock

that sounds more like weenie roast right now itt

miracle fruit

Quote from: AstronautClock;1968734that sounds more like weenie roast right now itt

:wiebel:

NintendoClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968731nintendoclock /nɪnˈtendÉâ,,¢ÃŠÅ Ã‹Ë†klÉ’k/
nounââ€"¡

1. a negative person who hates everything in order to draw attention to themself

AstronautClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968758:wiebel:

if we pretend its not sarcasm

AC Slater

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968731nintendoclock /nɪnˈtendÉâ,,¢ÃŠÅ Ã‹Ë†klÉ’k/
nounââ€"¡

lol

AbsintheClock

I thought Christian Bale was the worst Batman since George Clooney, and that Heath Ledger's joker was overrated.

Topcatyo

I thought Heath Ledger was great and I enjoyed Michael Caine as Alfred but I didn't like Christian Bale as Batman.

miracle fruit

christian bale was easily the best bruce wayne but his batvoice was dumb as hell. i dont think it was his idea. when youre taking realism to the extreme such as having bruce try and cover up his voice but then have a big dumb microwave machine that vaporizes all water in the vicinity but for some reason doesnt affect the 60% of the human body which is water, i think you need to get your priorities straight. batvoice just didnt make sense and was totally unneeded

miracle fruit

it was still dumb

but they definitely made it worse

Topcatyo

Yeah. As I discussed with my friend once, I liked Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne, but not as Batman.

miracle fruit

id also say that he looks the best in the batsuit compared to the rest of them. he also had the most badass poses while the previous batmen just kinda stood there like boards

just look at this menacing beast

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968865christian bale was easily the best bruce wayne but his batvoice was dumb as hell.  batvoice was totally unneeded
my point exactly.

i've been saying this to my friends for a long time. apparently, some of them love his bat-voice, while i explain, that he doesnt need to make his voice sound like his throat if full of small marble stones and he's gurgling them.

i mean, he's bruce wayne, he could use a voice-changer machine or something!

-but still, batvoice is a I'm a edgy teen idea, and if it was christian bale's idea it was stupid.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

NintendoClock

The batvoice did get pretty stupid at times but I don't think it was bad enough to hurt the actual movies themselves. Begins, DK, and DKR are all great. Theres some nitpicky stuff that can be said about all of them but I still really enjoyed them.

Slurpee

Quote from: IronClock;1968866Pre-bronchial Batman in Begins was well done and not distracting at all

holy crap you're right

[U2]m0gMnA168Is[/U2]
[U2]3CvREXabdME[/U2]

hahaha
he went from basically a kevin conroy impression to fucking Dr. Claw

Topcatyo

I just don't understand why nobody was like "Ay yo, Mr. Nolan, that voice is fucking stupid. Can we redo it?"

That clip from the first one is perfeclty fine though damn how'd they fuck that up.

Also the third movie is good if you look past all the really stupid plot holes, of which there are a lot.

pop-tart

Maybe that newer batsuit was too tight around the neck