News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Tijd voor een nederdraad

Farted by SpongeClock SquarePants, August 20, 2013, 03:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

ahh good, good.

say, you must have great internet speeds at holland, am i right?

also, do you play online games, like ogame, gladiatus, etc etc

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

GreyClock

Goed man, gefeliciteerd! Lekker werken.

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1959298say, you must have great internet speeds at holland, am i right?

also, do you play online games, like ogame, gladiatus, etc etc
I don't think anyone anywhere plays those games.

AMPM

BilliardBall10

how about erepublik?

it's a real-strategy game, and it's quite fun to play since you wage war vs enemy nations, you have a factory, you do political things, and you build your military status/politics/job/stuff

here's a link, that will also get me a refference bonus if you resgister with it.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/chris+jonadicus

----
also, is it true that some people in here play LOTRO and runescape?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SpongeClock SquarePants

BilliardBall10

AstronautClock

AlbinoClock

Things to remember about the Dutch:

1. They are racist
2. They wear funny shoes

BunnyClock

dag vrienden, ik ben in beheersing de taal also

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AlbinoClock;1959443Things to remember about the Dutch:

1. They are racist
2. They wear funny shoes

1. not more than roman collar clock! LOL JK

2.they are called ''clogs'', not shoes.

KNOWLEDGE! IS THE POWER!

CAPTAIN BB-LANET!

BunnyClock

ik meen me te herinneren dat ik toch iets sneller de engelse taal onder de knie had dan de jonge knaap wiens avatar betrekking heeft op een spel wat geregeld gezien kan worden in de benelux en vaak in het gezelschap van vrienden en bier gespeeld wordt.
Hij verblijft toch al een tijdlang in deze gewesten en begaat kennelijk nog steeds kemels

SpongeClock SquarePants