News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

'Stop the Clock Crew From Harassing Me'

Farted by Craisin, October 07, 2005, 02:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Marlin_ClockBM, do you always have to double post when you have a thought a little after you post something?

Sorry, bad habit.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Craisin

WOLF3jx6: real cute, your prolly 9
Krogmatic: +11
WOLF3jx6: 22 years old
Krogmatic: 9+11 = 20 you douche.
WOLF3jx6: wth math boy
Krogmatic: You cant do 9+11?

Bloody Eye Clock

You can't ban me for that. And what do you have against wolf is annoying or somthing?So many are going to insult me.Hahahaahaha![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockYou can't ban me for that. And what do you have against wolf is annoying or somthing?I'm an ugly fuckerPlease fuck me oraly and anally[/SIZE]
Are you wolf?

Bloody Eye Clock

No. I just don't like it when people are harrassed.
Thats sick!Go to hell!There you happy now clock crew will be to busy harassing me haahahaha!

AlbinoClock

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockNo. I just don't like it when people are harrassed.
Thats sick!Go to hell!

What's with the shitty color?

Bloody Eye Clock

AlbinoClock

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockIt's barely visible.
Maybe to the color blind. This is much better, but still pretty visible. Beside which, if you don't want people to see something, why post it?

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockNo. I just don't like it when people are harrassed.
Thats sick!Go to hell!There you happy now clock crew will be to busy harassing me haahahaha!
Your not a clock at all.  You seem to not realise the obvious fact that this NG kid cannot even realise an obvious joke and is so stupid, it would be rude NOT to insult him.  Leave the internet before hordes of jews chase you out with firelighters.

Quote from: AlbinoClockMaybe to the color blind. This is much better, but still pretty visible. Beside which, if you don't want people to see something, why post it?

Indeed.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: AlbinoClockMaybe to the color blind. This is much better, but still pretty visible. Beside which, if you don't want people to see something, why post it?

Indeed.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Bloody Eye Clock

Ok?That was a really wierd response.and kinda funny.

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockOk?That was a really wierd response.you know the whole jew thing.

No it was theocratic.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

BoomStick Clock

Bloody Eye Clock

I may have brought a little too much attention to myself ,and NO!I also don't like racist remarks.

BoomStick Clock

Bloody Eye Clock

BoomStick Clock

no you are mexican and a dirty mexican at that.

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockI'am english.

You are a Jew more like.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Bloody Eye Clock

Strange how I keep posting just like wolf,and not stoping which would probrably stop the racist remarks. because I'am stupid.
sorry wolf.

Bloody Eye Clock