News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

FUCK

FUCK

I MISSED FREE SLURPEE DAY AT 7-11 AGAIN HOW THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS FORGET

PhantomCatClock

tiny bump in my mouth from where I bit it, eh, whatever. Just gonna leave it alone

eat a ton of dried peapods and popcorn, check in the mirror and the bump is like FOUR TIMES BIGGER AND FILLED WITH BLOOD

SHIIIIIIT, CHECK GOOGLE

'yeah leave those alone also don't eat salty foods'

back to leaving it alone except this time without dried peapods and popcorn

GreyClock

Quote from: GreyClock on May 07, 2017, 09:16:34 PM
Quote from: RobClock on May 07, 2017, 06:39:10 PMIm watching Twin Peaks this week. I've got a couple of friends who have been riding me to see it for a year or two now but one of them sent me a download link for the show a legal copy of seasons 1 and 2, and damn if i'm not loving the hell out of this.

Instead of season 2 you might as well watch the Bold and the Beautiful or some shit.

I myself am rewatching the X-Files because I am a cool person.
For some reason I decided to continue watching from where I left off over two years ago, and I was pleasantly surprised. I tried pinpointing the exact moment when I got up and turned it off, but I couldn't. Episode 7 is cool, episode 9 is cool. So either it was in episode 8 or 10. Anyway, if episodes 10 through 17 are considered the lowpoint of the series, I'm not exactly sure what I disliked so much about the first half. The soap opera stuff, judging from my posts, but I didn't mind it as much anymore. I think I just hated Donna and James together. Split up they we're sort of tolerable I guess. James even got reduced to a postcard at some point, great. Audrey and Billy Zane together was another fistbiter, but okay. Or maybe in another two years I'll be watching the Bold and the Beautiful for real.

All things considered, it's probably the two year gap between "here's Laura Palmer's killer" and "here's some other stuff now" that has made that transition less jarring.

RobClock

the great thing about when James runs off to pork the old lady is that you can safely skip every scene he's in from that point on and miss nothing of value.

GreyClock

Apparently the actor playing James had to have his colon removed after using dodgy acne medication.

Anyway, I'll watch Fire Walk With Me tonight.

RobClock

I can hook you up with The Missing Pieces if you wanna watch those afterwards

GreyClock

Does it add anything substantial or is it just 90-odd minutes of disjointed clips?

RobClock

There's some substantial stuff, It's mostly entire scenes that were cut for time. Obviously I'd recommend watching it after FWWM, though.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 12, 2017, 01:14:16 AM
FUCK

FUCK

I MISSED FREE SLURPEE DAY AT 7-11 AGAIN HOW THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS FORGET

well, you can always ask slurpee, you know?!

;)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

also:

what is class of 3000?

and is the revival of twin peaks worth watching?
(for a person who is not initiated into the ''twin peaks'' lore...)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on June 12, 2017, 02:25:57 PM
There's some substantial stuff, It's mostly entire scenes that were cut for time. Obviously I'd recommend watching it after FWWM, though.
Alright, thanks for lending me your DVD.

The funniest thing happened when I was watching FWWM: the exact moment Leland first kicks Jacques, someone honked a car horn outside.

BilliardBall10

new post

we could do a summer-themed CC collab

ideas?
suggestions?

PhantomCatClock

Sure thing. I hereby sign up and take a vacation for the entire thing, since not doing anything is a real summer activity

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 13, 2017, 10:25:19 PM
Sure thing. I hereby sign up and take a vacation for the entire thing, since not doing anything is a real summer activity

hahaha!
i appreciate your humour, my friend...

...but i dislike its outcome.

RobClock

BilliardBall10

interesting! (lol no its not)

talk about a.... potty break! hahahaha

BilliardBall10

ok guys, lets post in here.

just... dont post potty updates from the lavatory, mmk?

miracle fruit

RobClock

Quote from: miracle fruit on June 15, 2017, 03:15:16 PM
takin a big shit rn sup

Me and my old man are watching Star Trek Beyond on Netflix because he wants to and I'm trying to be a good sport but this movie can suck my balls

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RobClock on June 15, 2017, 03:54:18 PM
Me and my old man are watching Star Trek Beyond on Netflix because he wants to and I'm trying to be a good sport but this movie can suck my balls
fair enough. still, i believe that ''star trek: into darkness'' (2013), was a good movie.

also, star trek (2009) was OK... but i prefer the ''into darkness one'' more, if u ask me.

question:  all in all, is ''star trek beyond'' (2016) worth watching?

also, when i see the first two (new) S.T. movies that i've mentioned above, i am always reminded that anton yelchin died, and it makes me sad, because he was very young, and he was cool to watch in movies.