News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

happy halloweem!

FUCK! dang it. next year.

Slurpee

grammarian in a volitive mood
gramma in a volatile mood

Slurpee

gramma in an imperious mood
grammarian in an imperative mood

Slurpee

grammarian in an injunctive mood
gramma in an injurious mood
Gramma brasiliensis in an ichthyic mood

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

november 4ndrdth. four full nights have passed since halloween and "what ever happened to saturday night" has not yet left my brain. yesterday, just once, I attempted to close my eyes. I was assaulted by visions of meatloaf, both the food and the person. I hummed for three hours straight. I have since ceased blinking. hot patootie. bless my soul. I have not slept in days.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on November 04, 2023, 11:15:42 PMnovember 4ndrdth. four full nights have passed since halloween and "what ever happened to saturday night" has not yet left my brain. yesterday, just once, I attempted to close my eyes. I was assaulted by visions of meatloaf, both the food and the person. I hummed for three hours straight. I have since ceased blinking. hot patootie. bless my soul. I have not slept in days.
you should probably sleep

Slurpee

VCRClock

mr lodge i don't feel so good *archie disintegrates*
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

my insides feel like sticky poop. you know sometimes when you take a poo and you can tell it's gonna be really sticky when you wipe your butt? my whole insides feel like that. sticky poop insides. hate it

I could probably write a pretty big list of all the things that suck about having cancer that nobody warns you about, because it's, like, stupid shit, that doesn't lend itself well to the sacred human drama of you-might-be-dying. sticky poop insides definitely top 11

PhantomCatClock

if you call it a fandom people may be more receptive to your top 11 list

Slurpee

man I can picture the noodle dish that I want to eat right now so clearly in my head but I don't know what it's called

what's the italian dish that's like
angel hair pasta, but there's not a lot of sauce (or maybe no sauce?) but there's like bits of green herbs

is that just pesto? I feel like pesto's too green. the thing I'm picturing is like alfredo but not as creamy and pesto but not as green

Slurpee

ok never mind it's just alfredo

holy mackerel this looks good

for some reason when I think of alfredo I picture like shitty alfredo that you'd get from the place up the street that smothers everything in sauce. you know that place

Slurpee

Quote from: Slurpee on November 08, 2023, 02:47:58 AMok never mind it's just alfredo

holy mackerel this looks good

for some reason when I think of alfredo I picture like shitty alfredo that you'd get from the place up the street that smothers everything in sauce. you know that place
guess what I had for my birthday dinner? B)

Slurpee

Slurpee

PSYCH
it was angel hair pasta with alfredo.

it was from that place up the street though ;(

Slurpee

PSYCH AGAIN it was from a different place. I'm having a GOOD BIRTHDAY.

VCRClock

you say 'that place up the street' and I think 'oh he must mean pizza hut'

if I were carjacked at a stop light and the gunman said 'i won't steal your shitty car or kill you if you'll just drive me to the nearest place with alfredo pasta that isn't fucking pizza hut' I think I'd have to get out of the car
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

i wrote three very long paragraphs about my life but it basically boils down to "i knew better than to log into an mmo but i fucking did it anyway and now everything good feels bad and i can't stop thinking about dead peers i really think this isn't a natural reaction to a video game but also maybe it is a natural reaction to playing a video game over twelve hours a day when it isn't even fun"

also i really need to start taking care of paperwork i've been putting off because it turns out that's important