News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

[clockday] Return of the King

Farted by TropicanaClock, August 15, 2016, 07:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

remember when i lent u like 400 dollars and u were gonna send me an original painting but never did

wheres my money u shekel collecting baby dick sucking jew

TropicanaClock

Quote from: ahehehehehehuh on August 15, 2016, 08:22:56 AM
remember when i lent u like 400 dollars and u were gonna send me an original painting but never did

wheres my money u shekel collecting baby dick sucking jew

ill give you the money or finnish the picture

your call

personally id go with the money. pm me stupid

SockpuppetClock

Luwano

BilliardBall10

a really nicely drawn/animated movie, filled with stunning visuals, nice brushwork, cool animation and solid humour.
really nice work. FIVED!

PS: great ''castaway'' joke with the volleyball named ''steve s. stephenson'', that was clever!
PPS: im not that insane, but thanks! LOL :)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SirClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on August 15, 2016, 07:06:01 PM
PPS: im not that insane, but thanks! LOL :)
This is a great year for psychotherapy I keep tellin' people.

Tropicana 'ol sport well done. Go buy yourself a $400 steak.

I've watched this several times now it's hilarious.

miracle fruit

Quote from: TropicanaClock on August 15, 2016, 09:27:54 AM
ill give you the money or finnish the picture

your call

personally id go with the money. pm me stupid

ahahahaha

yea id prefer the money

AnkhClock

pop-tart

Sure it's not appropriate but I can't shake "need about tree fiddy" out of my head. ((Trop))

I think Miracle is just being his playful-troll self. And because you've got some challenges in your life right now (that are clearly causing you stress,) you're possibly taking his digs for more than what he intended.

But I could be wrong..

TropicanaClock

Quote from: pop-tart on August 16, 2016, 12:25:10 PM
Sure it's not appropriate but I can't shake "need about tree fiddy" out of my head. ((Trop))

I think Miracle is just being his playful-troll self. And because you've got some challenges in your life right now (that are clearly causing you stress,) you're possibly taking his digs for more than what he intended.

But I could be wrong..
Ahh jeez well now i feel like a dick

We squashed the beef, and its taken care of c:

and yeah exactly what you said. Like I said i probably am being too defensive

anyway removed the video and we've worked out an agreement

zl

That movie rocked me, well done!!

PhantomCatClock

I was gonna say, you didn't need a video after you'd already said you were gonna pay him back

miracle fruit

i missed out on the video i hope it was full of vitriol

BoltClock

Quote from: TropicanaClock on August 16, 2016, 12:36:00 PM
Quote from: pop-tart on August 16, 2016, 12:25:10 PM

But I could be wrong..
Ahh jeez well now i feel like a dick

We squashed the beef, and its taken care of c:

and yeah exactly what you said. Like I said i probably am being too defensive

anyway removed the video and we've worked out an agreement

Wait wait wait wait wait. People handling conflicts like mature level-headed adults on an Internet forum? Has the site been hacked?
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

PhantomCatClock

Proving once again that you and RadioTube are the only clocks that matter, this won a weekly award, wooooo!

yesterday at 1am, actually, but I forgot until the weekly NG newsletter came out.

zl

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 17, 2016, 09:12:09 AM
Proving once again that you and RadioTube are the only clocks that matter, this won a weekly award, wooooo!

yesterday at 1am, actually, but I forgot until the weekly NG newsletter came out.

well, i should add that pop-tart, renegade, zombie linclock, and sherclock are also prestigious/recognized artists in NG too!
(along with many other clock-artists that i forget)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.