News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ThorClock Takes Over Megathread (FINISHED)

Farted by Thor, February 08, 2020, 05:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schmellements Clawk

Mrs. Paint Clock is a sleeper cell, I'm on to you Thor.

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Schmellements Clawk

That summoning circle effect is pretty nice, I can tell you put some time into it.

I'm a little curious though, the entity is known as Dark Thor, right?  Or, is it just a form of DevilClock?

Thor

part 17, the big colab, is out.

Quote from: Schmellements Clawk on February 17, 2020, 10:36:26 AM
That summoning circle effect is pretty nice, I can tell you put some time into it.

I'm a little curious though, the entity is known as Dark Thor, right?  Or, is it just a form of DevilClock?

According to the new canon being released in the Thor Clock Cinematic Extended Universe (or TCCEU for short) produced by RobClock, he is known as Roht, God of Chaos.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Schmellements Clawk

It's over 9000!  :fifen:

Quote from: Thor on February 18, 2020, 02:12:56 AM
part 17, the big colab, is out.
According to the new canon being released in the Thor Clock Cinematic Extended Universe (or TCCEU for short) produced by RobClock, he is known as Roht, God of Chaos.

Oh, you.  I love your sense of humor.  Backwards Thor is pretty badass though, the design is smexy.

Thor

GreyClock

You gonna win King of the Portal this month? How does King of the Portal work?

Thor

Quote from: GreyClock on February 19, 2020, 04:19:58 AM
You gonna win King of the Portal this month? How does King of the Portal work?
I think it's whoever gets the most daily + weekly + review crew awards in one month. I think I actually have a good shot at it now that you mention it. I wonder if it counts colabs, though.

I have 8 so far, Pop-tart has 9, Rob is at 6, and redbook has a repectable 5

RobClock

I wonder if Tom could be persuaded to count our total trophy wins towards making StrawberryClock kotp

GreyClock

Or just co-author him on every flash with an award. If that even counts and works.

k9

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on February 19, 2020, 05:23:49 AM
Or just co-author him on every flash with an award. If that even counts and works.

I'll message Coolboyman this evening to see if he's game

PolyhedronClock

thorclock becoming king of the portal for his thor clock takes over series would be hilariously fitting

GreyClock

Yes, sorry ThorClock for alerting you to this possibility, only to have it ripped from you...

ChocolateWaferClock

Effective at noon today, I surrendered all rights to the cc to ThorClock. Don't ask how I got them.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

Thor

Anybody wanna buy a clock crew? Slightly used.

Thor

RobClock

Thor

Quote from: RobClock on February 20, 2020, 03:51:40 AM
All according to plan

Oh you're laughing at me for shitting my pants in public? heh heh... fools. This was all just a part of my plan, and by laughing at me you've become nothing more than my puppets! Oh, and getting dumped by my girlfriend and posting those embarrassing photos on instagram? Merely a part of my plan. You don't comprehend how deep my machinations go...

Thor