News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

whats with clocktopia.net

Farted by EtchASketchClock, July 26, 2010, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

Quote from: RobClock;1772055With 109 registered members Truncheon, Polearm, Slash, Steve, K3ltr0n, Rocketfetus,  Cat, & Gir have anime avatars. So, 7/109. That is roughly 6.42% of  Clocktopia.

Bravo, lads.

6% of the clocks but 90% of the posts
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

okay not really but they seriously most accounts on that site only have like 5 posts
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

VCRClock

Depending on one's personal tolerance for anime avatars, approximately 16.298% of Clocktopia posts are currently accompanied by an annoying anime avatar. That's almost one in six posts.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

clockradioclock

[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

PolyhedronClock

a noble cause, but all the anime related stuff over there kinda turned me off. im all for what it stands for and stuff, but i really seriously hate anime weeabo shit like that.

Slash

This thread just made having an anime avatar all the more worth it.

VCRClock

honestly though it's not the anime that keeps me off clocktopia

I just don't have any interest
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

PowerGloveClock

i'm sure if we were all insecure about our masculinity and had naked ladies in our avatars like the staff here then you guys would jump all over it.
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

PowerGloveClock

hey clockradio we're like internetcult but cooler

PowerGloveClock

maybe in a year we will control this site and clam, cad, and dwarf will be out of the picture

PowerGloveClock

i;m gonna go bang a girl see you guys l8r

Thor

I don't mind the avatars so much as the culture of faggotry that they represent.

I can stand this websites culture of douchebags a lot more easily.

clockradioclock

the truth is, we allow anime avatars and anime discussion because .net is about liberty of expression.

I'm completely disinterested in anime and hate most of the stuff Japan produces, but I'm not going to abhor the use of anime avatars because of that.

Quote from: Powerglovemaybe in a year we will control this site and clam, cad, and dwarf will be out of the picture
you can run it, i dont want to run anything. Thinking of quitting administrating .net after i get the flash portal up.

Slurpee

pop-tart

Clockradio.. don't be listenin' to this shit.

Ya know what Etch, you were cool up until 3 hours ago. :)

Rob's exactly right. At CT we let people be themselves. At CT there's no oligarchy. It's just more chill.

clockradioclock

lol poop-torte, im not quitting ct administration because of this thread. I've been in a real slump lately and I've lost interest in everything.

love you though {{}}

pop-tart

As majority share holder of dot net I command you to stop being a pussy.

{{crc}}

clockradioclock

EtchASketchClock

Quote from: Pop-Tart;1772087Rob's exactly right. At CT we let people be themselves. At CT there's no oligarchy. It's just more chill.
Am I the only person who doesn't get frequently banned on here or something?

Maybe you guys need to change your definition of "chill" if you have to hide in CT because of Dwarf and others.
Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]