News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Who wants a shasta++ award

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, August 05, 2011, 01:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMPEEEM

never b done never b done never be done nigggg no taco

RobClock

yay for awards!

that is to say, yes i would really like one.

Kaijuclock

Oh hey I have one anyways. I've had this before actually, 2nd times the charm.

AstronautClock

hmmmm I'm missing alot of awards

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Can I just have a shasta+ please?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

GearBoxClock

Awards? Feh, we never needed awards when I was a kid. The "award" was a hard day's work And a bunch of cocaine

Biggskoo

OH REAL COOL FLOUDNERMAN abusing the awards system already i see

Biggskoo

*takes block of cheese and sulks in corner with old blamcoboom.com email address*

whatever

i made 2 clockday animations last year and i beleieve i deserve an award in recognition -_-

AlbinoClock

Biggskoo

over time the true meaning of shasta++ has been lost, and fearfully, i feel it may be gone forever

oh what perversion man wreaks upon these tender loins

Biggskoo

WrenchClock

It's the Ivy League Brotherhood membership badge, we're all members now.

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RibsClock;1834369I do endorse a flounderman - - award for people like airpump and kitty and krak

Everybody I like gets a flounderman++ award, everybody I dont gets a flounderman--. DO NOT INCUR MY WRATH LEST YOU BE FOREVER SHAMED WITH A MEANINGLESS PIXEL ICON.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

can the award be a black dick with four red lines on it.

AstronautClock

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

BilliardBall10

umm, what you get this award for?

i knew that shasta, did HILLARIOUS stories, maybe my 1st favorite, with floundermans stories, right next.

so, what happened to shasta? does he still writes?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Topcatyo

I want the award but can I have it in a different flavor of Shasta?