News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

trade in newgrounds for youtube

Farted by AstronautClock, July 08, 2013, 02:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronautClock

Quote from: Coolboyman;1954154If you submit to Newgrounds, you're going to at the very least have a few hundred views on it.  There's so many videos on youtube that only have one or two views.

However as far as "internet popularity" is going, you have a better shot at that on Youtube than on Newgrounds.

thats true unless you have tits in the thumbnail or something

Craisin

Quote from: pop-tart;1954165Clockification, what's that?

Also, I think some members have put a lot into the development of their characters. BB10, Flounderman, Tropicana, that Poptart guy. I think they all have very distinct personalities.

I get it, I've been away for years. I'm saying if there was some constant people could relate to, it would do wonders for the videos. It will never happen, I get it!

pop-tart

I do get exactly what you're saying. I'm being a wiseass.

I have always thought that developing Clocks and The Crew and Clocktopia into a product that could be digested by the masses was something I'd love to see (the notion was the inspiration for the latest PTF, tho the story took a weird turn.)

It's definitely something that could be done. There is plenty of talent here.

patriotclock

ng has a lot less restrictions than youtube when it comes to content. we cant post dicks and stuff to youtube

Craisin

Quote from: PatriotClock;1954170ng has a lot less restrictions than youtube when it comes to content. we cant post dicks and stuff to youtube

FINALLY somebody with a decent argument.

AstronautClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1954170ng has a lot less restrictions than youtube when it comes to content. we cant post dicks and stuff to youtube

ah dude I completely forgot about this

RobClock

NG's been investing pretty heavily in the video format lately, and I'm to understand that they hope to go the full distance with it as far as youtube-esque versatility goes. I hope they get it out the door soon because I'd love to see the site make an upwards turn in popularity again.

also; swivel is goddamn fantastic holy shit

patriotclock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1954173ah dude I completely forgot about this

also sometimes if you use certain music the copyright owner can have all the sound turned off in your vid. thats annoying too

VuBawlsClock

but we can post dicks on youtube. As long as it's ART.
this video is prime example of youtube art. I think were in the clear.
[video=youtube;I9lmvX00TLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY[/video]
Fuck anonfrog

patriotclock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1954180but we can post dicks on youtube. As long as it's ART.

really? because when koala uploaded gangsta gangsta on the cc account they deleted it and if thats not ART than idk what is

VuBawlsClock

oh god i promised myself i would never watch it again
Fuck anonfrog

patriotclock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1954180[video=youtube;I9lmvX00TLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY[/video]

if every single one of those people spontaneously dropped dead right there exactly 0 jobs would become available

Craisin

Did not watch; but if it's the sweet video with the girl and the spaghettios, would watch again!!

Slurpee

CC continuity and characterization is like Batman continuity and characterization, but without the editorial oversight that keeps it delineated

the resulting canon is as if over the course of a single twelve year-long TV season, Adam West's Batman got his back broken by luchador Bane, donned a benippled neon rubber suit, killed the George Reaves Superman by punching him to death in a mud pit, became a Green Lantern, blew up a castle full of ninjas, launched into a musical number with NPH, then went home and hung out with his friend Piderman. Also Cesar Romero blew up a hospital, vandalized a museum, and shot Batgirl in the spine.

it's glorious.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Youtube is really weird about what they delete. Hell Goosh Goosh is still up.

[video=youtube;T0hSLxRU-t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hSLxRU-t8[/video]

Craisin

Quote from: Slurpee;1954186CC continuity and characterization is like Batman continuity and characterization, but without the editorial oversight that keeps it delineated

the resulting canon is as if over the course of a single twelve year-long TV season, Adam West's Batman got his back broken by luchador Bane, donned a benippled neon rubber suit, killed the George Reaves Superman by punching him to death in a mud pit, became a Green Lantern, blew up a castle full of ninjas, launched into a musical number with NPH, then went home and hung out with his friend Piderman. Also Cesar Romero blew up a hospital, vandalized a museum, and shot Batgirl in the spine.

it's glorious.

But it was possible to follow ... something, to relate to the characters. I just think we have enough people to relay voices to create that, though I know it will never happen, it is what it is, we h'ad' too many animators... whether or not that's true anymore....

MSPaintClock

Clock Crew should just be trolling idiot youtube stars and making video responses to anime etc. Who cares if we won't get any views, it's not like we really have any presence anywhere anyway.

PhantomCatClock

Related videos: B for 10 hours

It wouldn't kill us to upload some of the stuff we upload to NG, especially thanks to Swivel. Put the NG & CC logo in the beginning, links in the beginning of the description (that people actually see), but yeah, YouTube isn't very Internet Wild West by way of what can be uploaded. "Click here for the sexy raunchy things we couldn't upload to YouTube!" would sound better than "click here for fart jokes and cartoon dicks in completely nonsexual situations! We're just immature!"

AstronautClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1954188Youtube is really weird about what they delete. Hell Goosh Goosh is still up.

[video=youtube;T0hSLxRU-t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hSLxRU-t8[/video]

goosh goosh is a work of art

pop-tart

Quote from: PatriotClock;1954184if every single one of those people spontaneously dropped dead right there exactly 0 jobs would become available

lol