News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

WHAT UP MY GLIP GLOPS!

Farted by VirusClock, September 20, 2015, 01:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yomuchan

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on October 05, 2015, 03:48:14 PM
Quote from: VCRClock on September 29, 2015, 09:12:41 PM
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on September 29, 2015, 04:31:53 PM
innapropriate sex jokes (NEIL, get it?)

no

Sir VCR-clock, brave knight of VHS-lands, hero of the Iron Tape, warrior of midnight television, i shall initiate you into the holy art of NEIL and the innapropriate things:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54416

HIRED.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Yomuchan on October 27, 2015, 10:08:01 PM
HIRED.

thank you!

i am a loyal swordsman! :D

also, zombie linclock, please answer to my PM's one day, i am simply asking to talk with you(and to buy something cool from you)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RenegadeClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RenegadeClock on October 31, 2015, 03:52:20 PM
SHOW ME WHAT YOUVE GOT!

me?

oh, i will show you my epic adventures, like the time when i conquered the vacktrion mountain from uzi union and claimed it in the name of clocktopia!
or that time when i was fighting in the sieged town of cropettus (a fiefdom on cherry-clock's domain), and i accidentally slipped on a banana peel.
it was right after i had sliced banana lock, so its kinda funny.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

Quote from: RenegadeClock on October 31, 2015, 03:52:20 PM
SHOW ME WHAT YOUVE GOT!

LIQUIIID!! RRRAAAAAARGH!

Slurpee

GET SCHWIFTehhhhhh, it's a rick & morty reference, for those of you that missed it. watch rick & morty.

SpudClock

Quote from: VirusClock on October 27, 2015, 01:34:02 AM
They stopped making VirusClocks a long time ago. Looks like the forum is finally dying. Last post was 3 days ago besides this one.
It's been dying for a long time. But it's a slow and painful death.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpudClock on November 10, 2015, 01:34:54 PM
Quote from: VirusClock on October 27, 2015, 01:34:02 AM
They stopped making VirusClocks a long time ago. Looks like the forum is finally dying. Last post was 3 days ago besides this one.
It's been dying for a long time. But it's a slow and painful death.
allow me to disagree with you.
there might have been a few highs and lows, but the CC shall never die!
the CC is still alive, as long as there are still people who love it, remember it, and people who try to do cool stuff/flash about it.
so no, my good sir, the CC is not dead.
it might not be super-active, or at its '05 year prime, but still, its here, and its alive.

ITS ALIIIIVE! ITS ALIIIVE! muahahahaha!

yes

Kodiakclock

take off your panties, Shit on the flooooor
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

TropicanaClock

Quote from: Slurpee on November 01, 2015, 07:36:08 PM
GET SCHWIFTehhhhhh, it's a rick & morty reference, for those of you that missed it. watch rick & morty.

SQUANCHHYYY