News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

TO THE MOON

Farted by BootClock, July 04, 2008, 07:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BootClock

Well I'm a little bored, so here's a little game I've been working on lately starring our very own RocketFetusClock. Very rough engine at this point.

Up Key to accelerate. Left and right to rotate. Go towards the rings(they are pointed out by the arrow at the bottom). Only three rings at this stage but yeah.

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Man didn´t go to the moon!
It was all a lie so that freemason scientists could make the Large Hadron Collider in order to destroy the van allen belt around earth, thus allowing Satan to return to earth and destroy god at armageddon.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

BootClock

Quote from: THE HELVETICA SCENARIO;1354095Man didn´t go to the moon!
It was all a lie so that freemason scientists could make the Large Hadron Collider in order to destroy the van allen belt around earth, thus allowing Satan to return to earth and destroy god at armageddon.

Wanna make out?

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: BootClock;1354096Wanna make out?

Sure.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Odo

the ones that are on their side need bigger like, hitbox, things.
╔══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════╝

ChimeClock

RobClock

this reminds me waaaaaay to much of super man 64.

RocketFetus

I love flying through  golden rings! :D
Thanks for starring me :)
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.