News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Amazing Fried Tuna Pasta Recipe I made!

Farted by TequilaClock, May 09, 2010, 05:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TequilaClock

Ok, I made this delicious shit after experimenting with some ingredients based in another recipe I found. Just gave it my own combination while adding and removing some stuff.

You will need:

a frying pan
a pot
any pasta of choice (I used rigatoni)
a little bit of canola oil
1/2 tomato
a can of tuna
provolone cheese
salt
pepper

Chop the half tomato in smaller pieces like squares.

Boil the pasta in a pot as usual with a bunch of salt in the water.

While that is getting done, fry the chopped tomato and the tuna in it (be sure that the water was squeezed out of the can). Add salt and lots of pepper in the mix. When it has been cooked enough (give it like, 5 minutes) add pieces of provolone and mix a little more until it melts.

Serve the pasta in a plate, put your tuna mix above, scramble a bit, and it's done.

I never knew that frying tuna with fresh tomato bits could come out so amazing

KeyClock

we should bring back the cooking forum

also the medical forum

Thunderbolt

Quote from: KeyClock;1750447medical forum
:this:

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: Moe Szyslak;1750586Also:
Drug forum
No.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

AstronautClock

the medical forum was stupid to where everyone just said cut it off

TelephoneClock

Quote from: i put a spell on u;1750598the medical forum was stupid to where everyone just said cut it off
this, however stuff like what tequila's doing makes me want to try out new recipes so IDK about the cooking forum.

miracle fruit

Quote from: DiscoBallClock;1750593No.

drug forum was more active than cooking forum hahaha

BlueGasMask

Quote from: AstronautClock;1750598the medical forum was stupid to where everyone just said cut it off

Could the Med Forum be brought back with the rule to not say "cut it off"?
[/offtopic]

~*~*~~*~*~MY GIRLFRIEND~*~*~~*~*~ tried making this, she burnt a whole lot of it. She said the whole thind was delish XD

lawl who edited mah post
I GIVE UP D:<

BlueGasMask

I GIVE UP D:<